Chapter 35

"Morning," Harry murmurs, his voice low and seductive, as I slowly blink my eyes open.

"Whoa, you're really close," I tease, my voice breathless, instinctively trying to shield my face. "Morning breath!"

He smirks, his fingers lightly grazing my wrist as he tries to move my hands. "Your morning breath is the least of my concerns right now," he says, his voice dripping with intent.

"Harry..." I laugh, feeling a warmth spreading through me, my attempt to get up stopped.

In a swift move, he pulls me closer, pinning me beneath him. The weight of his body, the intensity in his gaze, sends a shiver down my spine. "Gotcha," he murmurs, before his lips descend, scattering fiery kisses across my collarbone and chest.

I let out a soft moan, my fingers tangling in his hair. "Always so eager, aren't you?" I tease, trying to catch my breath.

His lips move to my ear, his voice a sultry whisper. "Only when it comes to you." The warmth of his breath sends a rush of goosebumps cascading down my neck.

My heart races, and I pull him closer, our lips colliding once more. The taste of him is intoxicating, and any coherent thought is quickly washed away by the overwhelming sensation of having him so close.

He nips at my bottom lip playfully, causing me to gasp. Seizing the opportunity, his tongue slips past, deepening the kiss. It's a dance of passion, a push and pull that leaves us both wanting more.

Feeling bold, I bite back playfully, eliciting a groan from him. "I think you're enjoying this morning breath more than you should," I joke, pulling slightly away, feigning a dramatic exit from the bed.

But Harry isn't letting me go that easily. His hands circle my waist, reeling me back into his embrace. "I told you," he says, a hint of mischief in his eyes, "I've got other things on my mind."

Our lips meet again, hungry and insistent, as we lose ourselves in the warmth and familiarity of one another. I pull back again "Seriously Harry, I need to go brush my teeth"

Harry chuckles softly against my lips, his eyes gleaming with desire and playfulness. "Alright, love," he says, his voice low and husky. "You go do that, and I'll be right here, waiting for you." He plants a quick, lingering kiss on my forehead before letting me go, and I make my way to the bathroom, to finally brush my teeth.

When I come back, I reluctantly reach for my phone, which I had switched off last night. Despite my reluctance to face whatever awaits me, I power it on. After all, it's better to confront things sooner rather than later.

As it springs to life, a flurry of notifications cascade down the screen – missed calls, unread messages, and a few app alerts.

"Noooo," Harry protests, playfully tugging me back towards the bed. "Can't we stay in this dream a little longer?" His eyes shimmer with mischief. Unable to resist, I lean in, letting our lips meet in a soft, lingering kiss.

His hands find their way around my waist, pulling me even closer, eliminating any space between us. The world outside, the weight of reality, everything seems to fade away in the warmth of his embrace.

"You know we can't hide away forever," I whisper, my forehead resting against his.

"But just a little longer," he murmurs, his fingers gently tucking a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

The weight of the outside world and its responsibilities momentarily feels light as I sink deeper into his embrace. His warmth envelopes me, and the rhythmic beating of his heart against my ear feels like a lullaby, luring me into a sense of comfort and peace.