22| I Miss You

A/N- Y'all are welcome for the back to back update 😤
PLEASEEEE comment any and all of your thoughts!! I LOVE reading your comments!

Ily & thanks for reading 🫶🏽

GIOVANNI DELUCA

"S-Sir, I'm going to have to hack their systems in order to get any video feed." Andrea nervously explained.

"I don't give a fuck, Andrea! Why are you still here? Just do it already!" I yelled causing him to quickly leave to do what I'd asked of him.

   For this past two days, since Tess has been gone, I haven't been able to focus. I can't sleep. I can't eat. I can't even stay calm and direct my men anymore. I even shot the two men I secretly left to keep an eye on Tessa at the gala. I put two bullets between their eyes. This is the effect she has over me.

    I just want her back in my arms where I know she's safe. Since I let her go the first time, I decided that I'd never let it happen again. It's only been two days but damn, I miss her.

    We will find her.

    I walked over to Leo's office which was dark and lit only by the computer system he had set up.

    The poor guy had bags under his eyes, his hair's completely disheveled. I believe he still has the same clothes on that he wore to the gala.

This is why Leo is the perfect underboss, he's the right hand man you want. His commitment is unreal. His dedication shows great determination. He's been my biggest help in this situation.

"Boss, I'm sorry. I've been at this for 45 hours now, so has Andrea. I promise, we'll get it." Leo updated me.

I asked both Leo and Andrea to find the surveillance footage from the building in which I held the gala. The footage should be easy to acquire, however, this attack was clearly planned. If it wasn't an attack on me and my girl, I'd commend the attacker for their efforts.

Every case we receive in my mafia is considered a mission. My men have seen me go to great lengths to get what I want and to avoid failing a mission. Now, despite what they've seen, they don't know how far I'll go for Tessa Sariano. Nobody does. What I'll do for her is unimaginable.

 What I'll do for her is unimaginable