16| Speranza

A/N- before y'all start reading...i just wanna say i'm sorry 😭 don't hate me!

enjoy!!!

also...TW (violence, sad shit etc.)

GIOVANNI DELUCA

GIOVANNI DELUCA

    A big part of my job is making difficult decisions. Some may even be seen as impossible.

    Today, I've had to make a difficult decision. I had to leave my family in the hospital after my own nephew suffered a seizure fifteen hours ago. Bianca's eyes were bloodshot red, her hair was a mess and she was barely talking. She toggled between crying and staring off into space.

    I think the last time I saw her this broken was when our father died. She was a daddy's girl. Chiara was also close with our father. I guess I'm just the outcast.

    Chaira got to the hospital later because she was busy with her schooling.

    My mother was trying to comfort Bianca, but it was hard. Her emotions were obviously understandable. No matter how much we say that Tino will be okay, none of us truly know.

    Weirdly enough, my sister was only listening to Tessa. Before I left, Tessa was able to convince Bianca to eat something and drink some water. Tessa has always been the one to make people feel better. That's on the list of the many reasons why I love her.

    However, I have to deal with business at the moment. Leo found my bastard uncle and he's holding Tobias and Lauren captive. I need to settle this mess.

    Tobias and Antonio both came for my woman. I can't have that. I let them off easy at first, but I've decided that I'm done with that.

    I need to be able to bring my family back home safely. Especially now that Tino is having a medical emergency. There can be no distractions and no more stress put on my family.

    I drove into the parking garage where Leo decided we'd be meeting at. It was old and abandoned. There were a few cars but most of them clearly hadn't been touched in ages. I turned the corner only to be met with a rather, pleasing sight.

    Tobias, Antonio and Lauren were all sitting in metal chairs in which their legs were taped to the bottom. Their hands were tied behind their backs with rope and a piece of duct tape had been slapped over their mouths.

    Tobias and Antonio had some bruising and bloody noses. They must've not been cooperating.

    I wasted no time in ripping the tape off of Lauren's mouth.