13| Alliances & Secrets

TESSA SARIANO

TESSA SARIANO

After Bianca and I spent almost the entire morning chasing Tino around, he finally decided that he was done playing tag. Thank god.

Bianca made her way to the kitchen to make breakfast for tino, me and herself. Chiara left early because she still has schooling to complete. Of course, Gio sent her with a guard to keep her safe. She was not happy about that at all.

Since I can remember, Chi was very independent. I tried my best to influence her. Me, Chi and B all grew up like sisters, especially since I'm an only child. Bianca is the oldest, we're three years apart, Chiara and I are six years apart. Being back with them has brought back a sense of comfort and home that I thought I'd lost forever.

I looked down at Tino who's laying on my chest only to discover that he was asleep. Only a few moments later, my eyes grew heavier and I soon followed Tino's lead.

 Only a few moments later, my eyes grew heavier and I soon followed Tino's lead

GIOVANNI DELUCA

This afternoon, I'm set to meet with Lauren Sariano. I've had my men, here in Greece locate her and bright her to a meeting residence. It's time for me to get some fucking answers.

I looked into the mirror in my bathroom, taking a breath. I ran my fingers through my damp, wavy hair, letting it fall however it chooses.

As I walked down the stairs I heard Bianca cooing over something. Oh great. She's probably watching cat videos again while Tino takes his nap.

I entered the living room and noticed Tino, asleep on Tessa's chest while Bianca stood over them taking multiple pictures.

"Giovanni!" she exclaimed, looking to drag me into her photography craze.

"What?"

"Aren't they the fucking cutest!" she almost squealed.

"Yes, very cute." I quickly replied, being in a rush to find Leo and leave.

"My baby sister and my baby. I love them."

"She's not your fucking sister sister." I snapped. My agitation grew as I texted Leo for the tenth time. Where the hell is he?