15| Tino

TESSA SARIANO

TESSA SARIANO

    I woke up, in the middle of the night to see that Gio was no longer next to me. The absence of his warmth caused a chill to run over my body.

    After I went through a cycle of yelling at him and hugging him, Gio took me up to his room. We simply talked and watched a movie together until I fell asleep. His bed is so much more comfortable and once I'm fully awake I'll be sure to ask him why mine isn't as comfortable.

    I hopped off of the slightly tall bed, put my slippers on my feet and headed out of the room.

    I feel like I've finally gotten used to living here. However, we've been here for a month or so and I've just learned my way around.

     I think the think I love the most about being here is the family dynamic.

    These are people I grow up around. I love all of them dearly and reconnecting after so long has felt amazing. I love the motherly advice that I'm constantly receiving from Alessandra and my sisterly bond with Bianca and Chiara. My favorite is Tino though. I think that's obvious.

    My train of thought carried me all the way to the kitchen where I was about to get some water. Before turning the corner, I heard the voices of Leo and Gio indulging in what seemed to be a serious conversation. Stopping a listening for a moment wouldn't be too bad? Would it?

"Listen, I think I'm going to tell Tessa." Gio spoke in a hushed voice.

"Giovanni, are you crazy? You can't tell her anything." Leo whisper yelled in response.

I decided to pop around the corner when curiosity struck too hard. I mean, they are talking about me.

"What can't you tell me?" I folded my arms, looking at the boys who stood on the other side of the counter.

"Nothing, principessa."

(princess.)

I continued to stare at him. I gave him the very familiar, you better tell me what's going on look.

"Fine." he cracked. He's so easy.

 He's so easy