32| "Call me Cesar"

TESSA SARIANO

TESSA SARIANO

Three days later...

I woke up with the feeling of something heavy practically crushing me to death, laying on top of me. Suddenly, when I shifted just a little bit I heard the giant thing let out a loud sigh. It's Gio.

While my eyes were still closed, I attempted to push the heavy man off of my body, which only made him squeeze me even tighter.

"Tesoro, stop." he groaned, still partially asleep.

"No. You're heavy. Plus, you don't get cuddles after what you did to me the other night." I rolled my eyes at the remembrance of his annoying antics.

"Oh, c'mon bella, you'll be fine." he began slowly lifting himself up and into a standing position.

"Not if you give me blue balls again." I joked, while keeping a serious expression on my face.

"You don't even ha-" he brought his hands to his face, trying to hide his smile.

"Forget it. I have to shower, amore. Join me?" I watched as the shirtless man stretched in front of me making his v-line more prominent. I was stuck in a trance for what only seemed to be a minute before Gio snapped me out of it.

"Amore?" Gio said.

"Actually, I have plans with another guy." I laughed as other guy I'm referring to happens to be a small, curly haired kid named Tino.

"Tessa!" he shouted my name as I ran down the hall and into Tino's room.

Yesterday, I promised Tino that I'd spend the day with him while Bianca is working. Currently, Alessandra and Chiara have been staying at their own home whilst Bianca and Tino have been staying here. Gio's house is closer to the bakery that Bianca works at and Tino has grown on me so I don't mind watching him whenever Bianca needs me to. I think I've actually grown to love him.

When I turned into Tino's room, with baby blue painted walls and a color changing humidifier in the corner, there he was. He was sitting up, wide awake in his little toddler bed with the guide rails on. He immediately looked up at me through his dark curls, with his little brown eyes and a big, toothy smile spread across his little face.

I turned up the dim light and quickly scooped him up out of his bed.

"Hi Tessa." he said in a sweet, calm tone.

"Hi amore." I whispered to him as he laid his head on my chest, tickling my chin with his hair.

"You wanna have some fun today? Maybe we can get some ice cream.." I said, still keeping my tone calm.

"Yeah!" he immediately lifted his head up at the mention of ice cream, almost hitting me in the chin.

"Okay buddy." I laughed and began turning around to leave the room but as soon as I turned around I hit a while. A wall named Gio.