4. | Luke's Hair Dying Fiasco

Okay, so before we start this is based on the HC I have where Zander dyed part of Luke's hair red once and it was kind of chaotic lol

Picture for reference:

This was requested by: Sciencegal2235 (PLEASE CHECK HER BOOKS OUT!! THEY'RE SO GOOD 😭💙)

Theme: Fluff

_______________________________________________________

It was a normal day walking into Rosemeadow High for Luke, Zander, and Hailey. The calming chirp of the birds and gentle spring breeze that brought peace to the morning. The three walked into the school and traveled towards their lockers to get their things they would need for the day. It was relatively quiet, but a comfortable silence was between them. Until someone broke it, that is.

"Hey Zander?" Zander flinched at the calling of his name unexpectedly, but received the voice as his boyfriend.

"Yes, love?" He responded rather perturbed trying to get his locker door shut all the way.

"Well I was wondering if you could do something for me after school today," Luke started watching as Zander kicked the locker in defeat.

"And what do you have in mind?" He asked, letting out a quick sigh of relief as the locker door shut.

"Um well, I wanted to dye my hair red,-" he started.

"What?" Zander and Hailey both said in unison, staring at him with a confused expression. Luke had never expressed any interest in wanting to change anything about how he looked for quite a long time. In fact both of them couldn't remember the last time Luke even wanted to change his clothing style.

"You didn't let me finish," he started again. Hailey and Zander looked at each other, then back at Luke. "I just wanted to ask if you could help me dye just the front bit red...since you like...dye yours sometimes...right? I don't know I just wanted to try something different since I haven't really ever done anything with my hair," He stated.

Zander lightly smiled and shook his head, grabbing his hands and reaching up to peck him in the lips. "Sure," was all he said before the bell rung, meaning that the day had started and had 5 minutes to get to their classes. He waited a moment before asking, "Who's house?"

"Um..Yours? I don't know your bathroom is bigger than mine," Luke shrugged.

"Okay," Zander grabbed Luke's hand and started to wander over to their 1st hour English class. "Cya Hailey," he called back behind him.

"Bye guys, see you soon!" She called back, slightly laughing, going the opposite direction.

The day went by relatively quickly, soon lunch came, then practice. Practice went well, Jake almost tripped over the microphone cord though... he got a mouthful from Hailey to watch where he was going, but other than that it was a pretty solid practice, everyone had some noticeable improvements from their last one.