16. | Marry Me?

Theme: Fluff

Other Ships: Jailey, Milliot

Zander and Hailey got out of their car, saying goodbye to their parents and walking into Rosemeadow High School. Tonight was probably, for most people, the most exciting night of a teenager's life; the night of their senior prom. Zander walked beside Hailey, glancing at her dress. It was a black strapless dress that reached to a little below her ankles. Her hair was in a fancy, yet messy bun and her make-up, done non other than Zander himself, had sparkly dark eyeshadow, red lips, and long dark lashes. She looked very nice in his opinion.

Zander, on the other hand was wearing a black suit with little chains on it, and on his belt. His hair was a bit more curly than usual and he also put on some eyeliner. As the siblings made their way to the front doors, they gave their principle their tickets and entered. There were many people around the hallways, all wearing fancy clothing, talking amongst themselves. The actual prom was to be held in the gym, considering it was probably the biggest area the school had that was indoors.

"Do you think Luke and the others are in the gym?" The young adult beside Zander asked. Zander looked around for a moment.

"Probably. We could always text them if we can't find them too," he replied. Hailey nodded, beginning to walk down the hall. Zander followed as he gazed upon the crowded corridor. Even though Zander wasn't too fond of social events like these, he knew prom would be enjoyable, especially considering Luke was his date. He was also Zander's date last year, but that didn't make it any less special for the two.

Hailey and Zander entered the open gym doors, seeing a lot of familiar and unfamiliar faces crowded in. Suddenly, Hailey's phone rang.

"Hello?...Yes we're here. Where are you guys?...Oh okay, we'll be over there in a second then! See you in a bit...bye!" Hailey spoke cheerfully, then pressed the red end call button on her phone.

"Who was that?" Zander asked as the two started walking again.

"Jake," she replied simply. Zander stayed quiet, simply nodding in response. He figured it had been Jake. The two seemed to be talking a lot more recently. He was starting to get a bit suspicious of the two, but he'd kept quiet, not knowing whether or not it was a safe move to ask Hailey if they were together. She probably thinks I'd kill him if she told me...I'm not that protective...

"Look! There they are!" Hailey happily exclaimed, speeding up her pace. Zander looked up, seeing his friends and boyfriend all gathered around at a table together. Zander smiled, feeling butterflies erupt in his stomach upon gazing at Luke. Luke looked over at Zander and Hailey, immediately smiling back. He stood up from his seat approaching the two, along with Jake.

Zander embraced him, slightly laughing, feeling his warmth against his body. He rested his head against Luke's chest, as Luke slightly lifted him off the ground in their hug.

"Hi," Zander gushed, his arms still tightly wrapped around his lover.

"Hi!" Luke replied, kissing a spot just under his lover's ear. Zander brought his head back looking at his boyfriend's beautiful sunset golden eyes. They two gazed at each other, goofy smiles overtaking their faces. Zander leaned up a bit, pressing his grin against Luke's. 

At first, Luke and Zander felt a bit awkward kissing each other in public, but eventually they both decided they didn't actually care about what people thought. Their lips locked in an affectionate kiss for a few more seconds before, unfortunately for them, pulling away. The two gazed at each other for a second, before Luke spoke again.