30. | Fall Fun

Just a little something for spooky month 😼🎃 (I KNOW I APOLOGIZED LAST TIME, BUT IM SO SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE, BLAME SCHOOL 😭😭)

Theme: Fluff

Luke and Zander peacefully walked hand-in-hand down the yellow-toned cobblestone and gravel pathway heading to the auburn boy's home. It was a beautiful autumn day; the assortment of different colors on the tops of the trees fell to the ground below, creating multitudes of puddles consisting of oranges, yellows, and reds. Luke gazed at the appealing scenery, feeling the cool, yet satisfying breeze hit his sun-kissed face as the smell of autumn; dry leaves and pumpkin filled his freckled nose.

"I love fall," he gushed, turning his head to his lover. Zander smiled, giving Luke's hand a gentle squeeze.

"I know you do, Dear," Zander affectionately replied as he hugged Luke's side. The latter returned the small gesture, wrapping an arm around his partner's chilled body. "I do too," he added, feeling the warmth and comfort of Luke radiate onto him.

A comforting silence fell among the two as they continued to peacefully walk to Luke's home, stopping every now and then for Luke to get a few pictures of the colorful trees. 

"So, what do you have planned? Anything?" Zander asked the golden eyed boy, raising his brows slightly. Luke crooked his head slightly to look at him. "Or did you just ask me to come over because you were bored? Like usual, dare I add," The periwinkle eyed boy jested lightly.

"Hey! What's wrong with just wanting to chill and watch movies?" Luke playfully fought back, nudging his boyfriend's side.

"Ok be real, Luke. We never actually end up watching them. It's either we fall asleep or start making out in the middle of it. Or both," Zander said, rolling his eyes as he broke from Luke's grasp, crossing his arms. (Literally almost every lander fanfiction on here ever be like 💀)

The latter let out a breathy chuckle as Zander pulled away from him, pulling him right back into his arms. "Don't act like you don't like it," he said with a smirk. Zander only crooked his head upwards a tad, gazing into his boyfriend's beautifully sparkling eyes, returning the challenging smirk his auburn lover held. The periwinkle eyed boy didn't respond verbally, instead he pulled the leather jacket he wore closer onto his body, feeling the fall chill course through is veins while heat rose to his cheeks.

"Aside from that though...I actually do have a little something planned," Luke returned, taking Zander's lean hand into his own gentle grasp once more. The later glanced down at their connected fingers, a small swarm of butterflies filling his stomach as his cheeks hinted an even stronger red hue.

"Oh yeah? What's that?" He asked, turning his periwinkle gaze back to Luke's, intrigued. Luke smiled, lightly squeezing Zander's hand once more.

"You'll see," he inquired with a cheerful tone. Zander only scoffed, trying to hide the evident grin forming on his face, yet the happy sensation that Luke gave him was too strong. Zander let the smile spread, gently hugging his boyfriend's arm as he leaned against him as the two strolled. Luke leaned his head on top of Zander's for a few moments, before bringing it back up straight again.

"You're so cute, you know that?" He softly spoke, placing a small peck on the top of his lover's silky hair. Zander chuckled slightly, raising his head to meet his eyes.

"Yes, you tell me that practically everyday," The latter gushed affectionately with a slight laugh, returning the peck onto Luke's cheek. "You're cuter though..." he timidly added as he slightly cringed from his own corniness.