29. | Wedding (100 Followers Special)

Since I reached 100 followers, I wanted to do something special so I decided a Lander wedding oneshot would do this justice 🔥 It's a little longer than usual, so enjoy ❤️ (OH AND SORRY FOR NOT POSTING ANYTHING LAST WEEK I FEEL BAD LMAO)

Also, thanks so much for the support you guys! It means a lot to me to know that you enjoy my silly little writings and drawings of random cute Gacha characters 🥲💗

Theme: Big Fluff 💗💗

I'd also recommend listening to some sentimental music and grabbing the tissue box for this one 🥹

The young mauve haired adult stared at the reflection in front of him him. He gently held on to the lavender and white rose filled bouquet in his hands, staring deeply into his own ice periwinkle optics. Zander anxiously sighed as he admired his charming appearance in the mirror. He wore a black suit; the tail of it reaching almost to his knees as the front was buttoned up neatly, allowing for only a small bit of his white dress shirt to appear underneath it. He wore handsome black slacks and loafers with two small purple and orange flowers in the front pocket of his suit.

Zander let go of a hand previously holding his bouquet to touch up his dark purple locks, putting a small strand back in it's rightful position. His shoulder length mullet-wolfcut hair was styled even more neatly than usual, which was saying something because Zander never left the house with it looking unkempt.

Suddenly, the 20 year old's phone pinged in his pocket. He took it out, examining the message from his older dear sister. Zander read it to himself before sighing again; putting it back into the right front pocket of his trousers. He would have to be positioned behind the big doors in just a few minutes, as his fiancé, Luke, just walked down the aisle with his mother. Luke agreed to walk down first, as the two made it a rule they couldn't see each other that day before the ceremony. He collected himself, walking out of the dressing room and towards the church. Before this, Zander had requested some alone time before he would be getting married to the love of his life. It's not like he doubted whether he wanted to spend the rest of his days with the handsome auburn man, but still, a feeling of unknowing arose in Zander's chest.

He loved Luke more than anything else in the world; they both do and they both know. Although, being nervous about a big decision was all a part of human nature. During his childhood, Zander's parents hadn't thought this through. It all led to a nasty and chaotic divorce, leaving the poor 4 year old boy afraid of loving someone. He told himself that he wanted to be alone forever so that one day that might not ever happen to him again. Betrayal.

After he met Luke a little less than a year later though, this all changed. Slowly, over time, Zander started to fall for the auburn boy. Accepting this truth was hard for him at first, especially since he loved another boy, but eventually, the denial washed away, and he was fully aware of his feelings for his best friend. He knew he always loved Luke, and that he always would. He depended on him for everything. His health, his mind, and most of all his sanity. Zander knew he wouldn't last without Luke. The pair needed each other. They were soulmates.

It took a lot of healing before Zander truly wanted to take things further into a relationship with Luke, however. It wasn't until their junior year of high school before the pair got together; overcoming their fears of rejection and professing their love for the other. That peaceful day in autumn at the park, the two shared their first kiss. It was an unforgettable moment for both of them. In fact, it was probably the best day of Zander's life so far. Well, perhaps today would change that.

Zander approached his friends and family waiting outside the grand entrance of the church. The venue they picked was beautiful; clean and sleek marble flooring with greenery all around, along with a beautiful fountain in the middle of the lobby. Both Luke and Zander's families were Catholic, so they decided to get married traditionally; in a church setting as that's what appealed most to them. Despite their religious beliefs though, both sides of their families were mostly accepting of their relationship and marriage, and the people who weren't so loving on both sides didn't receive an invitation, nor any sort of communication from either of the grooms.