Chapter 1: Fall

Disclaimer: I don't own My Hero Academia and Dark Souls, both belongs to their respective owners, Kohei Horikoshi and FromSoftware respectively (I still want bloodborne in PC.)

[]

[]

[]

It was a breathtakingly bright and sunny evening, the sun gracefully dipping into the horizon as the day slowly turned to dusk. Its resplendent rays bathed the city in a radiant and warm golden glow, a captivating sunset that felt like the grand finale of a captivating performance, casting a mesmerizing display of colors across the sky.

On top of a towering building, stood a solitary figure with vibrant green hair, his gaze locked with that of a gaunt and disheveled blond man. The air around them grew heavy with an unspoken tension as their eyes met—one filled with a deep sense of guilt and shame, while the other carried an air of frustration and overwhelming despair.

"It's fine to dream, young man." The blond started, his piercing blue eyes bearing a hint of sympathy and regret. He breathed in deeply, and a tone of finality escaped his mouth. "But make it realistic."

The teenager stood silent, head cast down with ramping emotions stirring within his chest.

"... So you too." The teen began. "All... All I ever wanted was to be a hero..."

He lifted his head to match the piercing gaze of the gaunt blond.

"I looked up to you..." Tears began spilling out, his breath shaking from the overwhelming despair and anger building up within. "You... You saved people with a smile... Telling them everything would be alright..."

The teen instinctively stepped back, while the blond man moved forward, closing the physical gap between them. Their eyes conveyed a stark contrast of emotions—one filled with worry, the other with deep pain.

Lost in their emotions, the two were kept in motion. Step by step, the two moved across the rooftop with tensions high.

"Young man, I-" the blond man began, but his words were swiftly silenced.

"I just wanted to save people with a smile." The teen interrupted, a broken smile adorning his face, delivering a devastating blow to the gaunt blond. "Just like you... I just... I just..."

The teen's voice cracked, overwhelmed by the weight of his unfulfilled aspirations.

"I just wanted to tell people things would be alright..." The teen's voice trailed off. In a twist of cruel fate, a distant rumble shook the building, and the teen lost his balance.

Right at the edge of the building.

"No!" The transformation was swift, as the blond man's emaciated frame expanded, muscles bulging to their limits, morphing him into the world-renowned symbol of peace known as All Might.

With a fierce determination, he propelled himself forward, desperate to snatch the falling teen from the clutches of tragedy. The teenager's piercing scream filled the air, a haunting echo of impending doom.

Their hands reached out, fingertips straining to bridge the unbridgeable gap. For an agonizing moment, hope flickered like a candle in the wind, only to be cruelly extinguished.

A sickening splat resounded throughout the city streets, shattering the silence and leaving a haunting void in its wake.

[][][]

Bright, verdant eyes opened to the rays of the sun shining down from above. Dark, green hair stuck to the cold, hard floor that was rough to the touch.

"W-what...?" A voice echoed through the dirty room, rats and insects alike shambling through the cracks as the young teen moved to pick himself up. "Where... Where am I...?"