DADZA!! Tommy's starting fights again!

Tommy was having a bad day to start with. A city-wide power outage had made everyone lose their alarms if they weren't on their phones. So the normal routine of the house was thrown way off as everyone rushed around to get ready for work and school. Tommy wasn't even in the mood to laugh as Ranboo and Ember hit their heads on door frames. So you can imagen how happy he was when he slams the bathroom stall door open and hears a loud yell. Honestly, why do the doors open out in this school? And to make it better, when Tommy shut the door to check on who he just hit he came face to face with the captain of the football team. The same one that got in his face the other day over a lunch table.
"Dude, what the hell?" The captain yelled, holding his nose. And yep, Tommy had given him a bloody nose with a stale door.
"I didn't mean to bitch." Tommy said, and honestly, he didn't mean to call the man a bitch it just came out naturally. However, that was what signed his death certificate. You see, code demons get very strong when attacked or when their territory is threatened, and tend to attack the people threatening them. So the bloody nose and calling him a bitch was all the captain needed to swing.

Tommy didn't see the first swing, but he sure felt it as he fell onto his back. Now his nose was bleeding more than the demon above him.

"Shit dude! Fuck off!" Tommy yelled, wings puffing up in fear as he tries to crawl backward.
The dirty-blond pounces, and would have landed right on Tommy if he wasn't caught in mid-air. As it was the claws that replaced his fingers just grazed Tommy's chest, cutting his shirt.
Holding the demon was none other than Technoblade. Who lets out a huff and throws the football captain into a stall and shuts the door, leaning against it to counter the attempts to get out.
"Tommy." Techno looks at him, "Get out of here."
Tommy doesn't have to be told twice and he runs out of the bathroom, and right into a hall monitor. The startled look on the poor man's face as Tommy rammed into him and pushed them both to the floor made Tommy burst out laughing. However, he stopped laughing as the demon charged out of the bathroom and tripped over them (ok, he snickered). It didn't take a genius to figure out what had happened in the bathroom. Both kids were bleeding before they exited. And so the hall monitor checked in the bathroom for more kids and when he saw no one, much to Tommy's surprise, and then grabbed an arm of both kids and dragged them to the nurse.

It was only the second day of school and Tommy already had to call his dad to explain that he'd gotten into a fight. He picked at the seem of his shirt as the phone rang. They were using the principles phone and it was on speaker, with Dream (the captain) still in the room to make it worse.
"Hello?" Philza answered, concerned as to why the school was calling him.

The principal put on a smile as if the angel could see her, "Hello, is this Phil Minecraft?"
"This is him. How can I help?" Phil knew the formality, this wasn't the first call the school has made and yet they never stopped asking.
"I'm calling because your son, Tommyinnit, had gotten into a little fight," A sigh comes from over the phone but the principal keeps going "This afternoon. Nothing too bad now, but we have to hold him back for detention. Is there anything you would like to say to him?"
Phil thinks for a second "Was it just Tommy?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?" Dadza knew his kids, once one was in a fight at least another was too.
"Yes, he was they were the only kids in the bathroom."
"Oh. Did he win?"
Tommy burst out laughing at the principles face.
"Mr.Minecraft! Your son got into a fight with the captain of the football team and instead of wanting to punish your child you want to know if he won?!" She growls.
"Who started it?" Phil asked.
"They both blame each other." She answered.
"Ok, who won?" And with that Dream, Tommy and Phil started laughing at the principal.
"It does not matter. He was in a fight!"
"And did he start it?"
"We don't know!"
"Did he win?"
"No, it was a tie." She huffed. "Stopped by the staff."
"Huh, Tommy, only one scoop of ice cream for a tie," Phil says before hanging up.
Tommy and Dream were laughing at the red face of the principal. She was one of the few humans on the staff, and she was very pale, so every ounce of anger was shown bright red on her face.
One moment of truce was called between Tommy and Dream as they high-fived
"Dude, your dad's the best. You're a Minecraft?" Dream asked. Tommy nods.
"I know Ember, their best friends with my brother." Dream explains, "Your dad is like a god to us."
Tommy giggles "Yeah, sorry for calling you a bitch earlier. It's kinda a nervous habit."
Dream nods "Understandable. Are we cool for now?" He holds out a hand. Tommy takes the hand, shaking it.
The principal huffs "You both still have detention after school."

And so after school Dream and Tommy sat in detention. Ember and Karl (Dream's brother) sat with them, but they didn't have to be there. They more or less just teased their brothers. As soon as they were given the ok, Tommy grabbed Ember and dragged it out of there. He had a long lecture and a scoop of ice cream waiting for him a home.

Behind him, he could hear Dream let out a gasp at Karl, "Is that a hickey? SAPNAP!!!" Then Dream and Karl rushed past them, Karl chasing after Dream.