Accidents happen

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?!" Mumza yelled
Life laughed at her, "You know. Ever since we were made I've wanted a creature that you could not claim. Yet no matter what I did you and your angels would take their souls! So, I've decided that if you want to have everyone in your kingdom then your children should be first!"
XD stepped forward "We all know that everything has to die eventually."
"We don't." Life tilts his head "So unless she decides to suddenly let people be immortal…" He waves at the field.
The wave was supposed to be harmless. Just to show off the power he had. But one of Life's followers thought it was the signal. A TnT cannon fired. The kids screamed as everything went to shit.
___________
Tommy was so confused. They were locked in, surrounded on all sides by an army. But why? What had they done?
The first explosion wasn't close enough to kill any of them, but they all went flying. Tommy's wings started flapping and he looked over to see both Wilbur and Karl still in the air with him. Since when was Karl an angel?
A war cry brought his attention back to the ground as the foot soldiers charged out with their swords drawn. Tommy screamed. They were gonna die!
Vines shot out of the ground and covered Hannah and George and would whip out to attack the soldiers.
Techno and Tubbo hunched down and used their body's as battering rams, knocking over the enemy as they ran forward.
Ranboo was running between the ranks, confusing them as they dodged attacks.
Ember and Sapnap were on fire. Literally. The pair had set themselves on fire and ran into the enemy's charge.
Dream was…well let's just say he was handling those who got past the vines defenses. And he was handling them very well.
Tommy blinked. They were out matched in every way possible but they were still standing and pushing back. He had no idea how. He dived down and picked up a soldier that was going to impale Ranboo and dropped it on top of another soldier.
Once the army realized that the kids were fighting back they fired the TnT cannons again, all at once.

_________
Karl remembered this. This was his dream. The pain from the first explosion radiated all over as he dove, ran along the ground to grab some dropped weapons and then he was in the air again. And then something hit him, dragged him back to the crust of the earth. Karl felt his head hit the ground and saw the blood that he left on it. The thing snarled and bit at Karl's back. Karl's head was throbbing and his body ached but he thrashed around. The thing was knocked off and he heard the fight continue above him. He rolled over as his name was called. Sapnap looked at him with worried eyes, the soldier that had tried to kill Karl lay on the ground in a pool of her own blood.
But Karl knew better. The battle down here didn't matter. The battle above the shield was the one that would determine their fate. He could make out the colorful shapes on the dome, and he knew that his brother was one of them. It scared him just as much as it comforted him, to think that XD was up there.
Sapnap picked Karl up, trying to be gentle as he rushes back to the small safe area that George and Hannah had created.
TnT exploded around them and Karl was airborne again. He spun around and landed hard on the ground. He watches as Dream and Ember run for him. He tries to scream as TnT lands right behind the pair. He sobs as Ember covers Dream right as the TnT goes off.
_________
The battlefield freezes for Wilbur. He remembers seeing it before, Ember covering something as they die. And he knows. He knows the outcome of the two bodies even as Ranboo and George drag them into the shelter. He can feel it the same way he knows his mom can. He can hear the sound of his parents above him but he doesn't look up. He can't tear his eyes away from his little sibling as they slip away from him for the last time.