Try us

The world was quiet for Ranboo. Memories that had long since been forgotten forced themselves to be remembered. Memories from before he met the Minecrafts, memories of his sibling, all flew by for them to see but not touch or hold. Ember yelling at the handmaid for making Ranboo even a tad bit sad. Their mom's telling them that they couldn't have any dessert before dinner and Ember sneaking Ranboo some anyway. The countless nights where the two would sit out on the roof of the Minecraft house and look up at the stars in silence. Ember running off to get Philza to get Ranboo out of a tree they had climbed back in 3rd grade.
So many small moments that had escaped Ranboos mind as they had grown all came crashing back as the fire in Embers hair dyed out, as the cat ears returned to horns to show off their royal blood.
They were screaming, they knew this but they couldn't stop. They knew that Ember was older and logically the older siblings would die before the younger ones. But never like this, this had never been an option for how or when.
Tubbo pulls Ranboo off of Ember's corpse, and into a hug, letting their tears soak his shirt. The small ram held them and rubbed their back. Only then did Ranboo hear the other screams.
There was Karl and George, crying over Dream's body, and there was the rest of their siblings all crying together about their loss.
But there were louder screams.
When Ranboo looks up they find the source of the screams: The Gods.
Techno stood and everyone's heads snapped to him. He steps out of the shelter and starts to march for the army. The others followed him, understanding seeping into their body's and anger filling their bones. By the time the army realized that the small ceasefire was over it was too late for them.
The first time the kids were strong because they had too much to lose. This time they had already lost too much.

__________
Life was scared for the first time in its life. This was not how it was supposed to happen! Death was supposed to give immortality to her kids, and Ender and Nether were supposed to go to war against Death to get their kids back.
But now XDs brother and one of the Ender/Nether kids are dead.
The two teens' souls floated nearby, looking over and cheering on their friends and siblings and ignored the Gods and the Mom's and XD screamed at Life.