Falling

Tommy was screaming loudly. One of the last things he thought he'd get to experience was being chased down the highway with his best friend while someone tried to kill them.
But less than ten minutes until his siblings were supposed to be home he went out to find out what was the big threat, saw someone placing TnT and got caught sneaking. So he ran into the car shop and Tubbo threw him into a car and drove off while the people chased them down.
He wasn't sure how close to fixed this car was but Tubbo was confident in it and Tommy was not in a position to fight him. He wanted to call his siblings but Tubbos phone was back at the shop and he had no idea where his phone was so he was just screaming out the window. It wasn't working as well as a phone call would be.

___________
Tubbo was trying to get close to where the others would be, getting on and off the highway, driving through town, letting Tommy scream himself horse, driving like a crazy person. But no one has really looked at them with anything but annoyance.
If he could get the people off his tail it'd be a different story but they were close to his bumper the whole time.
He didn't expect Tommy to come flying into the shop, with people screaming at him to stop right behind him. And he didn't expect to lead a car chase today. But here he was! Three cars trying to make him and his best friend stop, and if they wanted the kids to stop living was not something Tubbo wanted to find out.
He was turning off the highway again when the car behind him rear-ended him and one of the other cars side-swept him when he pulled out of oncoming traffic.
The car turned over, too many times. He heard something screech, and some screaming. Something hurt. Then everything went black.

_________
Ranboo stared at the wreak. Dash cams identified Tubbo and Tommy getting pulled out of it and then put into some vans. Ranboo was the closest sibling to the crash so they were the first one there. No one would tell them where the vans went but they started to follow their gut and started to walk towards the school.