₮ⱧɆ ₣łⱤ₴₮ Ɽł₦₲

Y/n's P.O.V
The four of us walked through the desert. Sandy was carrying MK and Mei on his back as they were burning up in this heat, but me on the other hand, was freezing like crazy.

"Dumb Macaque. Dumb desert. Not blaming you or anything, MK." Mei grumbled.

"You know what? I can't even at you right now, Mei." MK said tiredly.

"Hey, at least you don't feel like you're freezing to death." I shivered.

"Don't worry, gang. We just have to keep moving forever and ever until we're--" Sandy collapses on the ground with the others.

"G-guys." I shivered again, trying to make sure they were alright.

*Vroom*

"Huh?" I looked up to see a very familiar race car.

Redson stepped out of the car.

"Hot Pepper?"

"Shadow Girl."
_______________________________________

We were brought to Demon Bull King's fortress, sitting at a table, eating the food that was in front of us.

"You're welcome, by the way." Redson spoke.

"Thanks, Red Boy. You're the man." Mei said.

"It's Redson! I should've just left you three to the vultures and just took Y/n with me." Redson gritted his teeth.

"It's Hot Pepper for me." I added in.

"Yes, well, you're the only one allowed to call me that." He stated.

"Aw, do you like the nickname now?" I teased.

Redson blushed. "I've come to tolerate it."

"Ugh, you guys are so gross." MK gags.

"Would you stop being so annoying? Besides Y/n, you three aren't even supposed to be here, so I'd appreciate it if you finished up and went about whatever obnoxious business you were in the middle of before I saved your, pathetic, meaningless lives." Redson growled.

"On in, boss. Your wish is our demand." MK glared at Redson.

Oh boy.

"What were you noodle brains doing out there anyway?" Redson asked us.

"Looking for the Samadhi Fire." I bluntly stated.

Redson spits out his water. "The Samadhi wha-?"

He was cut off as loud stomps were heard, and DBK comes in from behind a lava fall.

"The little thief and my future daughter-in-law return." DBK speaks, sitting down.

"Yo. Daddy. I mean, demon daddy. I mean, Mr. Bull King, sir. We-- we still cool, right?" MK panicked stumbling on his words.

My face went immediately red. "Run that by me again."

Redson chuckles nervously. "Father. You're back earlier than I expected."

"I was expecting a banquet. I wasn't expecting company, but Y/n is always welcome." PIF appeared, sitting down as well.

"This is so awkward." Sandy speaks.

"Uh-huh." Mei agrees.

"I trust you realize our little truce is, at best, a fragile thing. So, tell me what precisely have you intruded on our dinner plans?" PIF asks.

"They're looking for the Samadhi Fire." Redson stated, making his parents go wide-eyed.

"What?!"

"I see you've heard of it?" MK says.