Ɽł₱ ₳₦Đ ₮Ɇ₳Ɽ

Y/n's P.O.V
Me, MK, and Monkey dodged Azure as he chases us with the scroll.

"MK, Y/n. Stand down. You do not need to share Sun Wukong's fate." Azure said while the scroll pieces floated around him.

"So, that reduced sentence on the table for me too, or...?"

Azure pointed the pieces to us.

"Imma take that as a no." Monkey replied.

"Last chance, children." Azure said in a warning voice.

"Yeah, not gonna happen." I said.

MK hugged Monkey King. "Never!" He stuck his tongue out at Azure.

"So be it!" He sends the scroll pieces our way.

"Uh oh."

Monkey King and MK summoned their clouds, MK grabbing me and throwing me on his cloud as tried to escape from Azure.

Azure summoned ink versions of Nezha, LBD, DBK, PIF, and Redson.

They charged us, Ink DBK slamming MK into the mountain, while Ink Redson pinned me.

"Redson?" I gasped at the sight.

I felt sadness overcome me, then anger filled my body.

"Sorry about this, Hot Pepper." I threw him off me, jumping at Azure, landing a solid kick on him, and sent him down the mountains.

MK summoned his cloud and caught me.

"Kind of embarrassing for the Jade Emperor to have two lil' cheeky monkeys and an emo monkey running circles around him first day on the job." Monkey King teased.

"Well, one monkey and two unconfirmed but yeah, I'd be embarrassed for sure." MK said.

"I'd be more concerned for yourself right now, after seeing that Redson is trapped in the scroll, I'm getting a little angry, you won't like me when I'm angry." I pounded my fists together.

"This ceaseless chattering! And to think I once called you King! You're an imbecile." Azure roared, sending us flying.

"Woah!"

MK and Monkey King enlarged their staff and buried Azure under it.

I summoned my shadow monster, holding the staff in place while the scroll pieces were being gathered.

"No. No. I can do this. I must do this." Azure becomes gigantic and throws the staff off him, sending me flying in the process.

"You ok?" MK caught me.

"Yep, all good." I gave a thumbs up.

MK then races forward and creates his Monkey King Ultra Mech.

"Enough of these games! My patience is thoroughly at its end!" Azure grabs the mech, tearing it apart.

The cockpit of the mech opens dramatically, revealing a Monkey King cardboard cutout, Porty MK, and one of my shadow clones.

"Aw, hey there, bud! You want a piece of this?" Porty MK says.

"Thank you for your interest in the Monkey King and the Monkey King branded items. Battering not included." The cardboard cutout said.

My shadow clone smirked.

"Yoo-hoo!"

Azure looked up to see us making fun of him.

"Hi."

"Hey! Porty Lion!" Porty MK got Azure's attention back.

"Hit it, shadow sis." Porty MK said.

My shadow clone pulled a lever, catapulting a banana onto Azure's nose.

The banana starts beeping. "I hate monkeys." The banana explodes on his face.

"This planning thing's really working out, huh?" MK said.

"Surprisingly, yeah, I'm shocked." I replied.
_______________________________________

As according to the plan, Monkey went back to finish collecting the remaining scroll pieces.

"Welp. That's the last of them." Monkey King held the pieces of the scroll in his arms.

Azure looked over and saw the pile. "No! If you will not kneel before your emperor, you will perish before your emperor!"

Azure goes to attack, but was blocked off by MK and me.

"Kid! Other kid!"

"After all Sun Wukong had put you through, how much he's let you down, you would still meet your fate trying to protect him?!" Azure growls, and turns to me. "And you, why fight with them after everything they've done to you?"

"Because MK is my brother, and I will never abandon him." I shouted.

"Azure! Stop this!" Monkey King ran forward, punching him away.

"They don't deserve such loyalty, yet you insist on learning the hard way, just as I did! I should've never trusted the Monkey King! The False Sage, Equal to Nothing!"

Azure prepares to execute us, but he is thrown off by a beam of power from me and MK.

The bean went away, revealing me and MK in our monkey forms.

"Hmm. Well, alright then." As fast as lighting, we were in front of his face.

MK smacked Azure with his tail as I gave Azure a swift kick in the ribs.

Blow and blow, we landed hits on him, pushing him back.

"They're too fast. What are they?" Azure grunts.

MK comes as Azure from behind, and Azure grabs him.

"MK!" I come at Azure and he grabbed me all well.

"Look at what's happened to you both! Both reduced to mindless, savage animals." Azure said.

"Oh, there's nothing mindless about us, friend." MK frees himself.

"Neither of us." I free myself too.

We both charged up his arm, attacking and giving him all we got.

Me and MK flipped off Azure's head, and the most shocking and amazing thing happened.

Somehow, MK summoned a war form I'd never seen before.

"You know, I've always wanted to try something with my shadow monster."

I summoned it and focused on creating clones of it.

To my sides, clones of my shadow monster start appearing.

"Sweet." I laughed.

Moving forward, me, and my shadow monsters grabbed Azure from behind.

"That's what you were pretending to be, right? To be our friend? To care about us? When really, you were just using me to get what you wanted! To turn me against my own mentor! And to turn me against my own sister!" MK falls backward into his war form.

"Well, put your hand in the Monkey cage and expect to get bit, son!"

My shadow monster clones held Azure in place ad MK rammed his head multiple times against Azure's sword, over and over.

"Come on! Come on! Come on, Uncy Lion! You said you were a big hero, right?!" I said.

"Then prove it! Show us!"

I moved out of the way, joining MK as we struck Azure down Flower Fruit Mountain.

Glitching back to human form, me and MK landed on the ground, panting heavily before seeing Azure struggling to regain control of the Jade Emperor's powers.

A/n-Rrrraaaahhhh! One more to go. I'm not ready for this. Anyways, who knows when I'm gonna update again, maybe today, maybe tomorrow?

Have a good day or night.

Next up: Better Than We Found It.