₦Ɇ₩ ₳ĐVɆ₦₮ɄⱤɆ₴

Y/n's P.O.V
Me, Pigsy, Tang, Sandy, and Mei were on Flower Fruit Mountain as we listened to MK as he explained what had happened.

"So, you're saying you unlocked a cursed scroll and were attacked by DBK, Iron Fan, Spider Queen, Ne Zha, and some other demons you've never seen before?" Tang tried to wrap his head around the situation.

"No, I'm saying we were attacked by ink versions of DBK, Iron Fan, Spider Queen, and all those other ones you just said." MK corrected him.

"And that Monkey King was sucked into an ancient scroll that you found in his room." Mei added.

"And that Coconut, along with some other monkeys got sucked unto the scroll as well." I spoke up.

"Yes, and--"

"Sandy, hold me back." Sandy grabbed me before I couldn't launch myself at my brother.

"And now you're thinking Mr. Tang's gonna use his newfound powers to free our Mystic Monkey--"

I interrupted Sandy. "Not my mystic monkey."

"Okay, not Y/n's mystic monkey, but Mr. Tang using his new powers to rescue him. Right?" Sandy corrected himself.

"And uh if that amazing plan doesn't work?" Pigsy said.

"Hey." Tang said, feeling offended by Pigsy's remark.

MK laughs nervously. "Don't worry about it guys! I figure this is just another cheeky, little adventure! If fighting Lady Bone Demon was a marathon, this is like a-a-a half marathon. Ideally less, you know? Short sprint."

"Uh, MK? You okay, my guy?" Mei asked him.

Always about him.

"Yep." MK dashed into a cave that lay behind a waterfall, running around rapidly. Okay! No Ink Demons. Phew! When we get Monkey King out, we're gonna look back and laugh. Oh, how we'll laugh!" MK forced out a laugh.

I looked around the cave myself, seeing all the junk and other stuff. "I say this with as much offense as I can,  MK. Monkey King is a hoarder." I stated bluntly.

"Hey, I think I found the scroll." Sandy spoke up, holding a black bamboo scroll with golden engravings.

"Sandy, wait!" MK tried to stop Sandy from opening the scroll, but it was too late.

Sandy immediately dropped the scroll, backing away as ink poured out from it.

"Uh..."

Ink demons started appearing all around us.

"Alright, Tangy, you're up!" Mei pushed Tang forward.

Tang nervously put his hands forward. "Uh, give our Mystic Monkey back, or you're going to learn why they call me Mr. Tang!" He tried to use his monk powers, but failed miserably.

"Anytime now!" Pigsy says frantically.

"Give it a minute!" Tang shouted.

"Your journey is not complete."

"This fool has no strength."

"Your fear makes you weak."

"You are but a footnote."

Voices came from the ink demons as they spoke, surrounding us.

"Uh, I'm not sure my sweet magic moves did the trick." Tang said.

"You think?" Pigsy snapped.

The ink demons started to attack.

I watched as Pigsy, Tang, and Sandy sunk down in the ink.