ⱧɆ₳₮ɆĐ

(WARNING!!! Sexual content in this chapter, read at your own risk)

Y/n's P.O.V
Morning arrived and I happily got out of bed, walked over to my dresser, grabbing my scarf.

"Morning, Puck, Coconut, and Peaches." I greeted my bird and two monkey friends who were laying on a makeshift bed on my dresser.

Yeah, so Coconut and Peaches decided to live with me now, so yay. I've tried many times to get them to go back to Flower Fruit Mountain, but they somehow always manage to follow me back. So they live with me now. At least Puck won't be alone when I'm not here.

I went downstairs to Pigsy's Noodles with a smile on my face.

"Someone seems happy." Tang spoke, eating a bowl of noodles.

"I am." I said.

"Why?" Pigsy asked.

"Staying with Redson for the night. DBK and PIF are out, and Redson wanted us to spend more time together due to recent events where we couldn't." I told them.

"What?!" MK came in. "I swear if Redson touches you, he won't wake up at all tomorrow."

"MK, relax. I'm just spending the night." I said to him.

"I don't like you spending the night with him." He crossed his arms.

"And as I said many times, you don't have to like it. So if you'll excuse me, I'll be going." I left the restaurant.

"Stay safe." Tang shouted.

"Will do." I shouted back.

I hopped on my motorcycle, driving to the shadow theater.
_______________________________________

"You're in a good mood today." Macaque dodges as I attacked.

"Yeah, Redson said I could stay the night with him since DBK and PIF are out." I said, dodging as Macaque attacked back.

"Makes sense that DBK and PIF are out." He said to me.

I was thrown off balance and fell on the floor. "Ow." I stood back up. "Why would that make sense exactly?" I asked him.

"Well, it's that time of the season when things get a little heated." He told me.

"Oh...OH!" I gasped, realizing what he meant. "I guess that does make sense on why DBK and PIF won't be home tonight, at least me and Redson will get to spend some time together."

"Y/n, when you go over there if Redson touches you in any way--"

I interrupted him. "He's my boyfriend, nothing to worry about."

"If you say so, bud, now get going if you don't want to be late." He smiled.

"Ok, bye dad." I waved as I left.
_______________________________________

It didn't take long for me to arrive at DBK's fortress since I can literally shadow portal myself here.

Once I parked my motorcycle in the garage, Redson was already waiting for me.

"Redson." I ran up and hugged him.

"Y/n, so glad you're here." He hugged back.

"Wouldn't want to miss spending time with my favorite Hot Pepper." I pecked him on the cheek as I pulled away.

"Shall we~?" Redson asks.

"Yes, let's." I smiled.

Redson grabs my hand, a little tight, but not too tight as he led me to the dining room.