chapter 2: love birds

Yn came in college.. Her dream come true..

She looked around there are so many groups. girls and boys were sitting with each other..

She come in her class and sit beside a girl..

After some time jungkook also came he was late but it's college nobody cares about it..

After taking some classes she came in garden area and start to reading her book.

She don't have any friends here nor at school as they all were from rich family..

She slowly looked at jungkook who was sitting with some boys they are seniors...

One them was jimin yn saw him many times at jungkook house.. He is also from rich family..

Then her phone vibrate she looked at the message..

"Meet me at back side" It was jungkook she smiled and get up with her bag and came back side of college..

The place was so silent no body was there at first she got scared then somebody hugged her from behind.. And she feel some relief...

" Jungkook this place look so weird, I am sacred " She said and he chuckle..

"I know , nobody comes here.. Because it's haunted " He said and she jumped at her place..

What? Jungkook please ... Then we have leave this she said about go but he caught her hand pull her towards him..

She bumped into him..

"Relax yn I was kidding it's old campus.. That's why nobody comes here.. " He said she slapped his arm playfully..

"You are looking so beautiful in this dress yn" He said and looked at her yellow knee length one piece..

" Thanks, your mom gave me this because I got admission here " She replied..

He sit down in green grass and made her sit on his lap..

Her back was resting on his muscular chest..

" You know na I hate when you talk with other man" He said while his one hand was around her waist and his lips touching her neck..

She nodded slowly..

"Then why you talk?" He asked and his grip on her became tight..

"When.? I didn't talk with anyone jungkook " She said in confusion..

"Didn't you talk with adwerd today " He said slowly near her ear..

"Noo.. He just congratulate me jungkook, nothing else " She said and looked at him..

"I don't care what he said or not but I don't like him" He said and slowly pull her dress from her shoulder and start to kiss her..

"Jungkook don't behave like this he is just my friend nothing else " She said in anger and fix her dress about to stand up but he caught her waist..

" Sorry baby I know, he is just your friend but you know na I love so much I can't see you with someone else" He said and she smiled..

He kissed her and she replied quickly..

Jungkook loves yn so much but sometimes he became possessive..

They never get physically intimate with each other it's just kisses and cuddles..

"Can we go together today" He asked but she shook her head..

"Yn, one day we have to tell about this to everyone then why not now" He said in little disappointment..

"It's not right time jungkook, we will tell this later" She said and they both stand up..

"I don't like when I am going in car and you have to take bus.." He said and hold her hand...

"It's ok my bunny "she said and pinch his nose..

Actually nobody knows about them .. Not even college because they never talk with each other in front of anyone.. And it's because of yn she don't want anyone to knows this..

Jimin came at jungkook house so many times but he never noticed her..as they have so many maids..

At evening..

It was kind of business party.. All of jeon's business partners were there..

Mrs. Jeon was talking with everyone.. She also handle the business with Mr. Jeon..

Jungkook was just sitting in corner as he was missing yn she was in her room..

Suddenly Mrs. Jeon called to jungkook..

"Jungkook, this is Mr.. Kang over new partner.. She said and jungkook bowed and smiled..

"Where is your daughter? Mrs. Jeon asked and looked around..

"Here aunty" A beautiful girl who was wearing a white off shoulder gown replied..

"Ohh you are looking so beautiful dear"Mrs.jeon said and she blushed..

"Jungkook, this tia, and this is my son" She said and jungkook bowed at her..

On the other side yn was sitting on chair in front of quarter there were small garden front of quarters..

It's full moon night.. She was enjoying the view..

"How was your first day yn"someone asked and she flinched..

She looked and it was adward..

"Oh my god, adward you sacred me" She said and put her hand on her heart.. And smiled..

He sit on other chair..

"It was good " Yn replied..

"Yn, I know what is between you and jungkook " He said and she looked at him in shock..

"Yn, I just saying be careful " He said in concern.

"What do you mean by that" She said and stand up from her place..

"Yn, I know you and jungkook are together but they are so rich and over world different yn"he said and about to touch her but she stepped back a little..

"He loves me and he don't care about my status adward he is not like others" She said and about go but stopped again..

"And please don't interfere in my life adward" She said and came in her room..

Next day in morning..

"Wow.. Yn you have magic in your hands dear" Mrs. Jeon said as yn was giving her head massage.

"My pain is gone... Now go and get ready dear or you will be late for your college " She said and yn nodded..

She already made breakfast and complete her other work..

" So finally my son wake-up early.." Jungkook mom said as he joined them at breakfast..

He grab his sandwich and about to go then his mom stopped..

"We have talk with you jungkook" She said..

"Mom i am already late can we talk at night " He asked and she nodded..

"Thanks mom" He said and came out..

Jungkook love his mom so much and Mrs. Jeon also love him more then anything...

To be continued...

Tell me how was chapter...

Do vote.. And comment..

Keep smiling...