chapter 35:cupcake and c'garette

Mature content..

"Come on strawberry you can do it" Lucas said while patting his left thigh.

She closed her eyes and seen aryan face.she seen that he is laying on hospital bed.

She took her steps towards him and he smirks.

He wider his legs more she came near him it was very hard for her. She was just thinking that how many misery are left for her.

She closed her eyes and clenched her pants with palm and sat on his lap.

"This world is so cruel strawberry do you remember? you slapped me that day just because I gave you offer to work for me" He said and slowly hold her waist from behind from his left hand.

"Now you are sitting on my lap and came by yourself but i can understand because money is everything and i am happy that you realized" He said near her face and she turn her face because of the smell of wine.

"S.. Sir please i don't have time"she said while looking at her wrist watch it's 12 am now.

"You are saying that you are ready then what is this" he said and hold her trembling leg.

"Are You know..what you have to do" He said and about touch her inner thighs but she held his hand.

"I know" She said in anger while looking directly into his eyes.

"Of course.. Sorry i forgot that you have children. You know the things better than any of my girls" He said and put his hand on her lower belly.

He caught her both wrist with his right hand and pull her near to his chest while his another hand was still holding her waist.

And the all things were happening in front of his man's. It's nothing new for them.

Now his lips were near her neck but the next thing he said which made shiver runs in her spine.

"If today was not my son's funeral then I would be your first customer" As he said this she realized that she messed up with a monster because how can a man can do this kind things when his son got murdered some hours ago.

She tried to free herself from his grip but failed.

"But i took my revenge, I killed them, I cut the hands who punched him, I cut the finger who shoot him" He was saying continuously as she was shivering badly and tried to get up from his lap but he caught her waist tightly.

"I take out the brain who made the plan" He said his last line and..

"Nooo.. Please stop" Yn screamed loudly and finally succeed to get up.

She took two step back and looked at him in disguise..he was still sitting on the couch.

"Yes strawberry.. I buried my son's body with these hand today" He said and smiled like manic.

"Yes. I am dangerous for the people who hurt me but you are a angel so don't worry"he said and gesture to his man who guided yn.

He nodded and came out of there.

"You come at my door step so don't worry I will help you" He said and a girl came in..

"Yes master" She said and bowed..

"Is any customer" Lucas asked.

She looked at yn and then again at him while nodding her head.

"Good, take her" He said and stand up but before he can go out yn spoke.

"My payment" Yn asked..

"Don't worry about that you are in my place you will get after your work" He replied.