chapter 24:escape

"What you saw and heard was truth
But no one knew how true was that..

Did I deceive you or perhaps you got deceived..

In love you weren't able to decide between truth and lies..

I wasn't dishonest but I wasn't be able to honest..

( it's a song(hum bewafa hurgeez na the) credit goes to real owner)

__________________________________________

Yn was sitting on her bed looking at arya. Her heart beat was so fast..

She again looked at wall clock it's almost 12 am.. She stand up and goes near the window and saw outside..

There were no cars parking in front of mansion it's mean all guest are gone.

She looked into sky it was tar black.. Rain didn't started yet..but it was windy outside.. The view of outside was giving her chills.

She closed the window again and started to pray while rubbing her hands in nervousness.

She came and sat on her bed again and looked at her legs they were shaking badly.

Just then someone bang the door.. She flinched badly.. And looked at the door she goes near.

"W.. Who?" She asked in fear..

"It's me yn"she open it after hearing familiar voice..

"Adward" she said and he came in with a girl which she saw in basement that day..

She was holding adward hand tightly in fear.. He came in and close the door..

"What is this adward? Are you ok" Yn asked as she saw his injured face he have some blood on his shirt also.

"I am ok yn.. But I mistakenly shoot a man. But a lady  and one of my friend help me in this" He said but she can see fear on his face..

"All done yn, I have my sister" He said and hugged that girl she didn't spoke a single word.

"Yn..now we can tell the truth" He said while holding her cheeks.. But she removed them.

"But i don't want" She said and adward looked at her in shock..

"Yes.. Adward i don't want prove anything to anyone and what's the point now" She said and goes near arya and took her in her arms..

"What's the point? What do you mean by this yn" He said and hold her shoulder.. While his sister was just staring at them in confusion..

"Yn.. Don't  you want  your justice" He asked..

"Justice, are you still believe in this word adward" She said and looked into his eyes..

"And from which person you are expecting adward.. The person who failed to save me.. Or the person who didn't trust at me And are you sure that he will believe us" she asked and he don't know what to say.

"We can't win against them adward. . The seven months which I spent here.. It was like hell for me" She said and her voice goes crack...

"I just want leave this place.. Please take me with you.. I don't want to stay here this place is not for us..adward" She said..

Adward didn't said anything he looked at clock it was almost 1 am..

Yn took arya in her arms and they came out bella was holding adward hand tightly.

When they came out of room yn eyes goes on the Dustbin where a bouquet was thrown.

Arya was sleeping peacefully on yn shoulder but rest of three people was so sacred..

The atmosphere was like a horror movie.. When they were crossing the huge garden area yn was feeling like she is crossing cemetery at night and any time a hand can pull her leg.

They were feeling like they were escaping from jail.

"Adward.. What about the gate" She asked slowly as they came in front of mansion..

"Don't worry yn my friend will help me. today is his duty as gatekeeper" He said and hold her hand..

Yn looked around last time.. The place where she spend her whole life.. The people which  she called her family they snatched her everything..

And the man who promise her to keep her safe..promise to Be with her till last breath..promise to be with her all her life journey..Who just leave her after some steps..

Not only leave her but also gave her the most painful allegations.. "Disloyal"..

"I was never disloyal jungkook.. I was always yours but look what this cruel world did" She mumbled looking at the mansion and a tear came from her eyes..

"Yn.. We don't have time" Adward said and she wiped her tears..

They came near the gate adward friend was there.. But before he can open the door they heard deep and husky voice and floor slipped under there feet..

Bella hide behind adward while yn caught arya tightly..

"Can i drop you" Taehyung asked while smirking..

He came near yn and she took back her step a little.. She looked at his eyes..

Her hands were trembling.. She don't know what they will do this time.. Her eyes were teary.. But  tears didn't came out..

Taehyung came near her and put his hand on right cheeks while caressing it slowly she closed her eyes in fear and tears made there way on her cheeks..

"Take care of yourself yn.. And forgive me if you can" He said and wiped her tears and she looked at him..

"Open the gate let them go" He ordered and goes out of there..

Yn looked at adward and they both were shocked.. But didn't said anything..

They came outside a taxi was waiting for them..bella sit in back seat  of taxi..

Adward looked at yn she was still looking back..

"Yn"He called.

Yn sit beside bella and adward was sitting on passenger seat.. She looked at the mansion last time..

rain also started now..

" Good bye jungkook" She mumbled and the driver drove away from there..

Yn looked outside of window to city lites..
It's all were silent nobody was on the roads.

Jungkook came out after shower.. He was was in his home office after the party..

Jungkook looked at tia she was sleeping peacefully.. She was so happy today after meeting her family and friends..

But jungkook was restless.. He took the pillow and came in balcony it was raining.. He sat on couch which was placed in balcony..

The rain was giving him different vibe today like someone is going so far from him.

Please follow my account 🥺

Please do vote and comment..

Don't be a silent reader..