chapter 23.roses and Lilies

"Took the chair"cameraman ordered to that lady and she understood..

She bring the chair.. And helped yn to sit on there.. Because of her huge baby bump she can't cross her legs.. Her legs were trembling.. She was wiping her tears again and again but they are stubborn also.. She put her right  hand between her legs.. For saving her leftover  dignity..

But the lady came and caught her hand behind the chair..

"No.. Please don't do this please leave me" Yn started crying while trying to stand up..

"No.. Please" She was mumbling but she heard a familiar voice..

"Yn.. Calm down..you are ok" She heard and open her eyes.. She was in her room it was a nightmare..

"Are you ok yn? What happened" Yuhi asked and wiped her sweat from her forehead..

Yn looked around arya was sleeping.. It's already morning..

"Please close the curtain and door" She said and yuhi did..

"Yn.. Are you ok. I heard that you tried to run yesterday" She said and took her hand..

But suddenly yn hugged her and started crying..

"What they did with you. Are you ok? Please tell me yn" Yuhi said while slowly caressing her hair..

She was sobbing very badly trying her best to not wake up arya.. Yuhi was asking her but she didn't said a single word..

Yuhi understand that something happen but she didn't forced her to tell..

It's been 2 days yn didn't came out side of her room. Yuhi asked her many times but she was just silent..

"Yn please it's not good for your health and baby you didn't seen daylight from two days please come out side" yuhi said she was trying to convince her from last one hour..

Finally she came out of her room but didn't goes anywhere she just sit in front of her room with yuhi..

She was sitting  there her head was low when she heard some laughing sound she slowly looked at the direction two man were standing outside of mansion while watching something in there phone..

Yn quickly came inside her room in fear..

"What happened yn why you came from there" Yuhi asked but yn shook her head.. Only she can understand this..

Yn was sitting then suddenly she remember something..

"Ohh.. That girl her name is bella" She remember that line..

"Yuhi i want talk with adward, it's very important" Yn spoke after two days..

Yuhi bring her phone she knows that if anyone came to know about this she will get trouble but still she helped yn..

Yn talked with adward she told him that she saw a young girl name bella in basement.. He was shocked that they keep her in basement but still feel some relief that finally he found her.

He didn't know anything that what happened with yn why she goes there but she just gave him the information.

He asked her many times that why she  goes there but  she didn't told him.

She was surprised that they allowed him to meet yn..

"Jungkook" His mother called as he was about to go out..

"What is this jungkook? Why are you behaving like this" She asked and little bit he knows what she talking about..

" Last week tia goes hospital alone for her checkup..and now tomorrow is her birthday. Did you planned something " She asked..

"Mom i was forgot I am working on my new project I am busy this whole month and she know this" He said and his mother gave him a disappointed look..

"I know that's why I arranged a dinner only some of her friends and family will come. at list come home early" She said in little anger and he nodded..

He was about to go but she stop him again..

"She is pregnant jungkook.. Please spend some time with her" She said and he just nodded..

It's tia birthday today.. Yn was looking out from her window.. She didn't goes in mansion after that day..

Some people were decorating the garden area.

It's almost evening some cars were parked in front of mansion then suddenly she saw taehyung he came out and directly goes in mansion.. Yn quickly shut down her window..

Jungkook stopped his car in front of flower shop he buy a  rose bouquet for tia as his mother told him..

Then suddenly his eyes falls on Lily flower bouquet.. He remember it was yn favorite.. He came out but again goes in and buy them also..

Yn was sitting caressing arya she just fall in sleep.. Yuhi played with her so much today..

Just then someone knock the door she looked at clock it's 9 pm. She slowly goes near the door and opened it with her trembling hands..

And she smiled finally when she seen him.. It was adward they meet after months..

"Adward." She said and her eyes became teary.. He came and wiped her tears..

His eyes goes on her huge baby bump.. Normally when someone seen a lady in this condition they congratulate them but in yn case it's all different..

When he last time saw yn her belly was flet.. She looked down and started crying..

"Yn.. Please don't cry.. It's not good for you" He said and made her sit on bed..

"I am so tired adward when it will end" She said while sobbing..

"Very soon yn I just  came here for that" He said and she looked at him in confusion..

Jungkook parked his car and looked around there were no one that time  because suddenly weather changed and there were a announcement of heavy rain so they arranged everything inside the mansion..

he slowly came towards yn room with flower before he can knock the door he heard someone voice and stopped he came near the window and saw that yn was sitting on bed while adward was sitting on his knees his hand were on yn thighs..

"Yn are you trust me" He asked and she nodded..

He hold her cheeks and kissed at her forehead.. Then he slowly put his one hand on her belly..

"How are you little champ.. Don't bother your muma ok" Adward said jungkook clenched his fist he throw the bouquet in dustbin and came in mansion..

Adward looked at yn..

"Please yn I can understand but it's not fault of this inocent soul please don't hate your child" He said and wiped her tears..

She hugged him and started crying more he slowly patted her back he knows that something is happened again but he didn't asked her..

They broke the hug and he hold her cheeks..

"Yn.. Listen to me carefully" He said and told her something but she looked at him..

"But adward" She said

"You said you trust me yn" He said and she nodded..

He again kissed her forehead and came out..

How was chapter guys..

Please read everyline carefully because in last chapter only one of my reader noticed bella.. Adward sister which I mention previous chapter..

And in chapter 6 I mention that business also when jungkook goes angry.. That time they were talking about this..

Happy friendship day guys..

Please do vote and comment..

Please  do follow also..

Can i get 130 vote🥺