chapter 40:values

Three years later..

Seoul..

Yn was helping aryan to get ready for his school.

"Muma i can do it my self.. Noona teach me how to wear tie" As he said yn stopped for second her eyes become teary.

"I know my baby you become a big boy now but muma is going late so let me help you" She said helped him.

They both came outside and his school bus came yn was waving him then he return and spoke.

"Muma.. I am missing noona so much. I know we meet her sunday but can we meet her today after the school" He showed his puppy eyes.

"Ok..i will try to come early today and then we will go to meet your noona" She said and pulled his nose slowly.

Author pov.

Yes.. Yn is now at Seoul they shifted here two years ago when jimin came here.

The first day she entered in this city only she knows that how she spend her night.
She never thought that she will came here again but destiny planned something else for her and her children.

From that day till now she is try to hiding she never goes out without her mask.

She is feeling like she did some kind of crime and top of that her daughter.

Even she grown up.nobody recognize her but still as a mother yn is sacred for her.

What if jeon came to know about her specially mrs. Jeon she hate arya and what about jungkook if he found about arya then may be he try to snatched her.  jimin also don't know about her daughter so all the safety reasons she send her at a hostel it's kind of orphanage where she lives and study also with her new identity.

Yn have so many contect in Seoul now and using them she shifted arya to there hoping that she will stay away from jeon but who knows that this place bring her more close to them specially with the person who is the reason that she came in this world.. Her father..

She remember the day when she was talking with Martha for shifting arya. Yn was crying because she don't want to send her away even they are in same city's but still.

The reason she told both of her kinds that she is not financially capable to afford there education so that's why she have to send arya at hostel and for her surprise arya didn't even let out a single tear but aryan cried so much because he love his noona.

Arya is brilliant student. She is good in everything specially in painting according to the rules all the children who lives there is orphans but manager of that orphanage helped yn.she told her  condition and about her ex husband that he wants to snatched Arya so she helped yn. Her name is Sofia she is very kind lady but yn didn't tell Sofia that who is her husband and in laws.

Every Sunday yn came to meet Arya secretly only Sofia knows this.sometimes she bring her out.  she secretly bring her at home also in vacations.

On the other side Arya and aryan's secret mission is going on they are really thinking that there mother's financial condition is not good so they are also doing there effort.

Every Sunday when they meet aryan tell his noona that how much money he collected and Arya just smiled because she knows this little saving is not enough but still she encourage him.

And that's how there life is going from last two years.

End pov.

"Sir your coffee and here the design you can check" Yn said to jimin.