epilogue

Another some days pass like that..

Yn continued her job and jungkook was also busy they both are doing there job as parents but still a distance is between them as a husband and wife which jungkook is trying to remove.

It's 9 pm. Jungkook came out of car holding his laptop bag. When he came inside yn was in the kitchen and he quickly came there.

"Why are you doing this? Where is cook?"he asked while looking around no one was there.

"Actually I want cook today so" She said while doing her work.

"Where is kids?" He asked.

"They jus slept.. go and change I am serving" She said and he nodded.

Jungkook took a quick shower and came down stairs again.

He was happy to see her because when he return from office she already slept.

And today she cooked herself for him. They both had there dinner.

Jungkook took the plats and goes in kitchen. He was doing dishes while yn was sitting on the couch reading a magazine.

After his work he came near her.

"Yn.. Let's take a walk" He said while offering her his hand and she also accepted.

They both came outside in garden jungkook was still holding her hand and they were walking slowly on the grass.

It's not like that they don't talk with each other but they only when they are with kids.

"How is going your work?" He asked breaking the silence between them.

"Very well and yours?" She asked.

"Good".. Again silence.

"You know what.. I am thinking that having a talented Architecture wife still I am dealing and paying to another company where my wife is working..is not a good idea..why don't you join my company.. And you can save your husband money" He said in funny way.

"Ohh.. I will think about it.. Till then I will made some design for free" She replied and they both smiled.

"I am just jocking yn.. You can work for whom you want" He said and put his hand on her shoulder.

They both walk for sometime and came inside. Jungkook was still holding her hand but they reach in front of there bedroom.

He left her hand thinking that she will go in kids room but she hold his hand again.

Yes.. Today she decided to face him as his wife.. But was he ready.. Because for her it's been seven years but for him it's just a month when he cay to know truth.

The time when she hold his hand again he gulp down.

He opened the room and they both came inside and he closed it again.

He took her hand and kissed it but he was so nervous.

He goes near the balcony and closed the glass door and pull down all the curtain even no one can see them from there.

But a unknown fear was inside him he don't want to let anyone see there private moment.

Yn remember the careless  jungkook who don't fear from anyone specially claiming his wife.

She used to say him closed the balcony but he never..even sometimes they make out there.

They used to sleep in the balcony as they have a couch there but now everything is change.