chapter 50:Regret

Yn put her phone on table when she heard car sound.

She was sitting on chair in front of big table which placed middle of room.

Jimin have big room for home office.

There were leather couch which placed the other side of room in front of small tea table.

Her attention were on the laptop when the door of room opened and closed again.

She slowly looked at the door and stand up quickly after seeing the person.

She was so shocked.

He came near the table having his usual creepy smile.

"What.. Are.. You..doing..here?" Yn said in anger.. And he smiled.

"I am here to attend the meeting... On behalf of my son" He said and looked at her from head to toe while biting his lower lip.

"But I don't want to" She said and took her laptop and about to go but he caught her wrist and pull her near.

"Oh.. Come on yn jungkook send me" He said while looking at her face as she was trying to get out of his grip.

By using her whole strength she pushed him and took her phone from table and about to go outside but he hold her hand and pushed her on couch and her phone falls from her hand.

Her phone laptop all are on the floor now.

He came near the couch and about to hover over her but she kicked him in his stomach with her heels and he falls down on floor in front of her.

"Don't you dare to come near me.. You B'sterd" She said and about go but this time he caught her leg and she also falls down.her head hit side of table and it started bleeding.

He stand up quickly.

"Now I became B'sterd from Mr. Jeon..so much bravery" He said and removed his jacket of suit.

"That day I behaved so gently with you but you" He said and put his foot on her ankle and she screamed loudly in pain.

She felt like her ankle broke because of pressure.

He removed his foot and she try to get up when she moved her foot another painful scream left from her mouth.

She was laying on floor on her stomach and he came and sat on his knees in front of her face.

He caught her hair in fist and made her look at him her face was all red because of crying her palm were on floor which supported her to look at him.

"What I said to you that day ha don't tell this anyone" He said pulling her hair harshly.

"I.. I didn't to.. Told anyone" She said said while crying..

"Then why my son hired a man on your apartment?" He asked in anger.

"I.. Don't know..please let me go" She said and he let go her hair.

"I came daily to your apartment but that man.. But it's ok..now you are here" He said and lean down and about to touched her jacket then she spoke.

"I swear if you touched me this time then I will expose you in front of this world" She said but he started laughing like it was a joke.

"And who will believe you dear..my son.. My wife..or Taehung.. Or may be adward" He said in sarcasm.

"In this world eyes I am respected business man.. No one will believe you but they will believe if I will say that you were seducing me" He said near her ear.