chapter 26: first love

"What? What are you saying adward" Yn asked as she was shocked..

"I am sorry yn but as you know we ran from there and now jungkook is searching for us.. I just did for our safety yn"..

"No one will suspect us.. Just for some time yn" He said and looked at her but she was silent..

He knows that she doesn't like this but they don't have any option..

"Come it's late" He said and she came and layed on bed..

Adward layed down.. After some time she turn and looked at him he already falls in sleep..

..........

Jungkook wake up early he came from bathroom after shower..he looked at tia she was sleeping..

He don't remember when he talked with her properly.. Even on her birthday he was office in all day..

They got intimated last time before her pregnancy.. He knows that he is doing wrong to her.. But right now his concern is yn and Arya not Tia..

He just wanted to find them desperately..

Yn opened her eyes when she heard some noises from kitchen.. She looked beside her Arya and Bella was sleeping..

She came slowly in kitchen..

Adward already made breakfast and he was ready to leave..

"Good morning yn.. I made everything my friend told me about a job so i have to go" He said and packed his lunch box..

"I will try to return early please take care of yourself and Bella also" He said and kissed her forehead..

The whole day yn spend in that room as adward said her that she have to hide herself and arya for sometime..

Bella is obedient girl she didn't bother yn she played with arya..

On the other side adward was looking at his watch again and again.. He said that he will return early but it's already 7 pm..

He is new in this city and he got a job in transport.. He thought that they would give him job of accounted but he is transferring the heavy luggage into trucks but right now he don't have any option...

They paid him as hours... And he came quickly..

Yn already prepared dinner..

She was also tired and just sit on bed then she heard..

"Oppa"Bella said and hugged him.

"I am serving dinner go and fresh" She and he nodded..

They had there dinner together while talking adward asked Bella about her day.. And other things but yn was silent..

He played with arya. she start to call muma also.. She can sit properly by herself..

"I think they become friends" Adward said and looked at Bella she was sleeping while hugging arya..

"How is your new job" Yn asked..

"Good"

Yn was laying just she felt someone touching her feet she looked and found it was adward..

She sit and found adward was sitting near bed..

"May I" He asked..

"No.. It's ok adward you are also tired"she said..

"Yn..i brought this cream specially for you.. Please let me do.. It will help you" She knows that he will not listen her so she nodded and sit on bed while facing him..