chapter 38:chased by past

Be lated birthday my joonie...

Yn came in front of jimin house it was big mansion.

Her appointment was already fixed so when she told her name..guard allow her inside.

She looked around carefully and came in living area where jimin was waiting for her.

"Good morning sir"yn said and he looked at her from head to toe.she was wearing her formal clothes.

"So you come finally..how is aryan now" Jimin asked while crossing his leg.

"He is good.he joined play school today" She said while smiling.

"So are you ready?" He asked and she nodded.

Flashback..

That night..At hospital

"This is my card come at this adress"

Yn received and looked at the card.she smiled a little and stopped him.

"Sir i want to talk in private" She said while looking around.

They came in empty hall.

"Sir i think you misunderstood" She said while pointing at the card.

"About what?"..

"About me and my job" She said and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I know what I done.. I mean the job I was going to do was not a decent but now you know the reason.. It was my compulsion.. I just came that place for my son" She said it in one go and stopped.

"So".. Jimin asked in confusion.

"So.. What sir.. I am not that much naive.. I know the people very well. you said that     you are not letting me go without my service" She said and turn another side.. And spoke again..

"And now you gave me your card and asking me to come there" She said and again turn and looked into his eyes.. While he was still trying to understand her.

"For your kind of information sir.. I..... Am... Not.. A.. Prositit't who go anybody's home for this"she said while crossing her both hands on her chest.

He just smiled a little and go near her.

"Did I called you a prostitut't?" He asked and pinned her near the wall..

"Then.. Why are you gave me your card?"

"I have two offer for you.. First..come at this adress and  work for me in return of my one million and second" He said and lean down near her ear while his both hands were near her shoulder.

"As you said you did this just for this night then I have a car.. And night is still young" He said and shivers ran down in all her body.

"I.. I will do work for you" She said and he smiled and left her..

"But what kind of work I have to do?" She asked..

" So you choose first..Don't worry it will be a decent job" He said and turn to go but stopped.

"Sometimes I sound like a pervert but trust me i also respect women.if you are thinking that i am calling you at my house and i will took advantage of you then you are wrong.. Because I am park jimin. That's not my style.women surrender themselves in front of me" He said and winks.

He goes out and yn look at the card and she found that he is not from Busan his proper adress is Seoul and that time she decided that she will not reveals her things in front of him.