chapter 13: her fate

Mrs. Jeon was standing there while looking at them just then taehyung came..

He can feel tension between them.. They sacred that what if she told the truth to jungkook..

She hugged jungkook tightly while crying. He wanted to push her but his heart doesn't allow this and he hugged her his hands were caressing her back slowly..

"J.. Jungkook" she said slowly and broke the hug.. She was about to say him something but her vision goes blurry and she goes unconscious in his arm..

"Yn.. What happened?" He said while tapping her cheeks..

"Please somebody call the doctor"he said and  carry her in her room..

Doctor came and cheak her..

And she opened her eyes and doctor smiled at her..

"What happened? Yn asked as she see jungkook and Mr. Jeon was standing there Taehung was also there..

Award entered in room and jungkook gave him death glare.

"Congrats.. You are pregnant dear" Doctor said as yn face dropped and jungkook was so confused..

"It's just 2 weeks pregnancy I think" doctor said and jungkook looked at yn..

Mrs. Jeon told him leave.. Now she feel some relief..

Tears dripping from her eyes continuously as she was thinking that how much cruel her fate is..

"Who's child is it" Jungkook asked in anger as he clearly remember that they didn't made love.. Last some weeks when he goes for trip she was on her periods..

"I said who's child you are carrying yn?" He yelled and about to go near her but his mother caught him..

Yn was so sacred she never seen him that much angry.. She was crying and sobbing badly..

"I know it's not mine" Jungkook said and came near her.. He caught her chin and made her look into his eyes.. But adward came between and pushed his hand...

"You b. sterd who you are ha? She is my wife don't come between us"jungkook said and caught his coller..

Mrs. Jeon gesture to Taehyung and he separate them..

Yn slowly looked at adward his eyes were teary like he was begging in front of her..

And then she looked at Taehyung and Mrs Jeon..

"It's a..adward child" She said finally and closed her eyes..

Jungkook was about grab her but Taehyung dragged him..

Then he looked at adward and punched him very hard..

Taehyung and one another man came finally dragged him outside..

"Why?..why you did this to me..I hate you yn..." He was screaming and she looked at adward.

Mrs. Jeon came near her..

"Good decision" She mumbled and came out there..

"I am s.." Adward was about say but she pull her hand and looked at him in anger  and he understood..

Jungkook came in his room.. He start to breaking all things.. He break all photos which was his and yn..

Mrs. Jeon came in his room.

"Jungkook please don't do this.. Why are you hurting yourself for her" She said and made him sit on bed..

"Mom.. Why.. She did this.. How can she? He said and hugged her..

She can feel how hurt he is as she is the reason..

"Actually jungkook.. I don't know how can I say this to you.. But now you already know.. I saw her many times with adward before your marriage and I tried to stop you but you didn't listen" She said and he looked at her in shocking expression..

"Yes.. My son she always wants to enjoy the luxurious life.. She never loved you" She was saying continuously..

"And when you goes for trip she start to call him in your bedroom.. All maids are know this.. I also try to stop her but she insults me" She start her acting in front of him..

Jungkook clenched his fist in anger..

But suddenly he remember arya..

"Where is arya mom.. I didn't even meet her" He said and about to but she stopped him..

"Jungkook.. We are not sure that she is your daughter" As she said floor slipped under his feet..

"No.. Please don't say this mom... I know arya is my daughter" He said as he try convince her or himself also..

"Y.. Yes my son don't worry she is your daughter" She replied as she knows that planted a seed of doubt in his heart..

"I don't want to see them mom.. I just want my daughter" as he said Mrs. Got tensed she don't want arya in her house..

"I know jungkook you hate adward and yn but don't forgot arya is still baby.. We can't seperate her from yn.. We can't be this much cruel"..

"Are you still taking her side mom" He said in disappointment..

"No my son.. But I am also a mother. Just for sometime then we will take your daughter and kick them out" She said and Slowly caressing his back..

"Now come on please eat something.." She said and made him stand up..

He looked around his room and she understood..

" Don't worry my son" I will change the whole interior of your room she said and he looked at broken photo frame of his marriage..

"I want to meet arya" He said in anger..

"Of course jungkook I will send a maid. She will bring her here whenever you want.. You don't have to seen them. She will live out of mansion" She clear him but still his heart were hurt just by thinking that how can he lives without her..

He was sitting on couch as a maid come with arya..

She recognize jungkook quickly and smile to him..

He took her in his arms and she start to play with his shirt.

His mind were doubting yn but his heart knows that arya is his daughter..

Her words were roming in his mind again and again when confess .. He wants to k'll adward..

"You did very wrong yn.. You have to pay for this.. I can't let you go this easily.. You will suffer just like me" He said and kissed on arya forehead..

Arya started crying and he gave her to maid.. He came near his mother..

"You were right mom.. We can't let them go.she will lives here" He said and she smirked...

How was chapter guys..

Do vote and comment..

Keep smiling...