chapter 9:Her misery

Mature content.. Please don't read if you are sensitive person...

Yn was laying on cold floor..

She don't know that what's time is right now.. Even it's day Or night because she falls in sleep after crying and now there is no lights..

She don't know where is the door.. She don't know where is arya.. Or what will happened with her..

Just then she hear some sound like someone is coming towards the room.. She lean to wall by her right hand while sitting and hugged her knees..

And the door opened and someone came in and lights turned on.. She quickly closed her eyes because of sudden lights..

"So.. How are you da".. He stopped and again spoke.."I mean sister in law" And she recognize the voice..

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him.. It was Taehyung..

"I know it's hard for you after spending a year in mansion" He said and lean down at her..

She closed her eyes in fear just then he pull her by her arms and made her stand up..

Tears dripping from her eyes..

He pinned her both hand on wall and lean down her level and she quickly turn her head on other side..

"Now I understand why jungkook came in your trap.. You are really hot" He said while looking down..she was feeling disgusting with his every word.

"But don't worry darling I am not interested In you" he said and she feel some relief just then he whisper something again which made her sacred again..

"But i have to do what I have been told" He said and ripped her night gown in one go.. And she screamed loudly..

"You already crossed your limits taehyung.. Let me go.. Before it will too late for you." She said and he smirks..

"What will you do ha? Will you told jungkook.. Oh I am sacred of him" He said in sarcasm and travelled his left hand behind her back and unclip her bra..

His right hand were caught her both wrist tightly..

"Please noo.. L.. Leave me" She said and closed her legs in embarrassment..

"Noo.. You can't do this to me.. Jungkook will kill you for this.. Please let me go" She said while crying and struggling..

"Ohh really.. I will see.right now I have to focus on this.he said and looked down at her and she closed her eyes..

Just then someone knock on door..

"One second darling.." He said and release her she quickly falls on floor..

He was talking with some man's.. She didn't looked there but she heard adward voice also.. She was about to call him for help just then door closed again and he came towards her..

"Please no.. Taehyung please.."She was crying ..pleading.. Screaming but he didn't care anything and did what he was told..

Nobody saved her... Everyman which was standing outside was hearing but no one helped her..

The walls the ceiling and every corner of the room witnessed her Misery..

Taehyung looked at her last time she was laying like someone sucked life from her body..

And he came outside..

She was half conscious.. She saw a man was coming towards her.. She tried to move back but she couldn't..

She was trembling badly..and goes unconscious totally..

It was adward he made her wear clothes and spread some water on her face..

She opened her eyes.. When she looked at his face she quickly looked down at her self and found that she was wearing clothes..

She hugged him and started crying... He was patting her back slowly..

"Look what they done to me.. What was my fault " She said sobbing badly.. She was shaking badly..

He don't know what to say her.. He was just patting her back..

Then she remember that he was the one who took her daughter..

"Where is my daughter adward" she asked and caught his collar..

"She is fine. Yn don't worry about her."He replied..

"Why ? Why didn't you helped me "she yelled while crying. But he didn't said anything..

"I.. I am sorry yn.." He said while looking down..

"A.. Adward please give me your phone" She said sobbing..but he looked down..

" P....Please just one call please.. You are my friend please help me adward, I begging you" She was saying continuously..

He was comforting her just then door open and someone came inside she held adward hands in fear..

"Please don't leave me" She mumbled..

"Sorry yn I have to go" He said and came out of there..

It was mrs. Jeon she came and sat on the chair..

"I came this kind place just because of you" Mrs. Jeon said in disguest..

"I think you learn your lesson" She said and yn was still shocked she can't believe that she is the same woman..

"Why.. Y.. You did this me".. Yn was sobbing continuously..

"We love each other..." She was about saying something then she caught chin and looked into her eyes..

"Love" She said and smirked..

"I know your real intention.. You trapped my innocent son, and don't fake this.. I will not melt in your crocodiles tears like my son" She said in anger..

"If you hate me that much then why you accept me" Yn said..

"Accept who said I accepted you ha.. The day when my son told me about you, I was so angry.. And thought that i will convince him but then you got pregnant.. "

"I swear yn that time i wanted to kill you but because my son.. I didn't done anything... How can i let him go with a maid.. "

She was saying continuously while yn was listening in disbelieve..

"I love my son more then anything I don't want him to hate me but for first time he goes against me that's why I said yes"

"But now your time is over" yn she said and about to go but yn spoke..

"Where is arya? Please give my daughter.. " Yn said and she came again near her..

" Don't worry I will send her here.. I hate her also.. She will never my heir.." She replied..

"He will hate you Mrs Jeon.. Your son will hate you when he comes to know " Yn said and looked into her eyes..

"And who told him about this ha? And we will see whom he hate dear" She said and came out of there...

How was the chapter guys..

Do vote and please be careful with your comments don't hurt your author..

Don't worry...Everyone get there punishment..

Thanks for supporting me.. Keep smiling..