chapter 3 secret love

Mature content..

Jungkook came in mansion it's evening..

He was sitting in living area while using his phone..

Yn was in kitchen making dinner for him..

"Sir, dinner is ready"a maid bowed and said.

He just nodded.. And came and sat in dinning area. Yn was serving his while he was looking at her continusly..

" Where is mom dad?"He asked as they said that they wanted to talk with him..

"They leave in afternoon for Japan for 2 days, Mrs jeon said that it's urgent so they didn't told you" Yn replied and about to go but jungkook pull her and she directly lend on his lap..

"Jungkook please.. Someone will see" She said and tried to get up..

Actually they have many served and maids as it's a big mansion just for cleaning there are many maids.. Some for cooking also as yn can't done everything..

"Ok.. Just sit here, today you will have dinner with me" He said and let her go..

"No jungook look everyone is staring at us " She said and jungkook looked around there were 2 maids who was doing dishes and other work..

"So this the best way to tell them the truth, now just sit down.. Yn" He said little loudly.

She sit but still filling awkward as they are Contiusly watched by maids..

After dinner he took her in his room.. They were sitting in balcony yn was sitting on his lap.. Her back was facing him..

"I will tell mom dad.. When they were return " He said and yn looked at him..

"Jungkook i think we have to wa...." She was about to say but he stopped her..

"This is enough yn, it's right time to tell them I don't want to hide our relation " He said and start to kiss her shoulder..

"Jungkook, what?if they didn't agree she asked.. And he stopped..

"They will yn because my mom love me more then anything she will agree and if she will then my dad also" He said and took her hand in his while rubbing it gently..

She nodded her head and about to stand up but he caught her hand..

"Please stay with me yn " He asked and showed his puppy eyes..

"Jungkook no.. This is... I.. Am sacred " She said while looking down..

"Why? Why you are sacred yn? Didn't you trust me" He asked and stand up..

"I.. I do jungkook but still.." She was so nervous..

"If you believe me then please stay" He said.. And came near her and lift her..

He thought that she will stop him but she didn't..

He placed her on his bed and hover over her..

It's first time for both of them but still jungkook knows things better then yn .. It's not like that she didn't know about s. x but still she is a innocent soul..

He pinned her both hand over head she was looking at him innocently..

He lean down and start to kiss her there tongue were fitting with each other and suddenly he caught her between his teeth she stopped and opened her eyes in confusion..

He chuckle and let her go.. They pull out while breathing heavily..

He removed her clothes.. She closed her eyes in embarrassment..