chapter 19: spy

One week later..

"Thank you so much for giving this happiness dear" Mrs. Jeon said to Tia who was sitting on bed.. And jungkook was standing near her..

"But now you have to be very careful and stop doing work like before take some rest dear" She said and Tia looked at jungkook..

"Mom actually she have to go abroad for a week" Jungkook said Mrs. Jeon looked at her..

She knows that she love her work..

"Ok.. But this is last time after this you will not travel" Mrs. Jeon said and Tia nodded..

Yn was in her room playing with arya. It's been a week when she said her first word and yn was trying her to teach muma word.. Just then yuhi came..

"Yn.. the head maid is calling you. Y.. You have to cook for evening" She said yn nodded but she found that yuhi is little upset today..

"What happened yuhi?" She asked..

"Actually yn..tia.. tia is pregnant" She said and yn was felt like someone stabbed a knife in her heart..

She turn other side and closed her eyes while clenched her palm a tear came but before yuhi can see it she wiped it..

"Then why are you saying sorry yuhi, they  are married..of course they will have kids and i am happy for Tia mam" She said and put arya in her crib..

"Come" Yn said and yuhi follows her she was shocked at yn reaction..

Yn was cooking.. As they ordered her to make special for guest then Tia came downstairs..

"Yn..can you please make a chocolate shake for me, I am craving for it badly" She said yn nodded..

"Here your shake mam" Yn said and placed it in front of her..

"Congratulations mam" Yn said while smiling..

"Oh.. Thanks yn" Tia said but don't know why yn was feeling like throwing up.

She was feeling this when she saw chocolate milk shake but now she can't control herself she quickly goes in side room Tia was looking at her..

She vomited..

She came out after 2 mints.. Tia was sitting on couch..

"What happened yn? Are you ok" Tia asked in concern..

"Yes.. I am fine" She said about to go but Tia stopped her..

"Yn.. Are you pregnant?" She asked and yn looked down she didn't said anything..

"It's ok yn.. Why didn't you told me before" She was still silent..

It's not hard for a woman to guess this and Tia is a mature woman.. Yn already told her that her husband leave her..

"I think your baby don't like chocolate smell" Tia said and they both smiled..

Yn looked around she prepared all food which she was ordered.. She is tired after this.. Yuhi is with arya..

It's almost evening she came from mansion and was going in her room then a suv came.. It was jungkook parents and tae also came with them..

He came for first time after jungkook and Tia marriage and they invited him for celebrate this evening..

Yn was going and tae seen her from behind but she didn't saw him and mrs. Jeon noticed it..

"Congratulations..to both of you"taeyhung said and gave a gift to Tia...

They all were having dinner while talking about business and other stuff..

After dinner taeyhung and Mrs Jeon came outside in garden.. She said that she have a important thing to discuss..