chapter 11:real faces 2

Jungkook entered in mansion. He is so excited to meet yn..

It's his first time after marriage that he leave yn for a week. Actually he came early and didn't told anyone that he coming today because he wants to surprise her..

It's just 6 am. He quickly made his way toward the bedroom..

" Sir please one minute it's yn mam order..she didn't allowed to anyone to enter " A maid said to jungkook and became very angry..

" Are you forgot that i am her husband and this is my bedroom I can enter whenever I want " He said and opened the door..

"Yn".. Jungkook yelled loudly as he was so shocked.

Yn flinched and opened her eyes. Jungkook was standing front of her while she was laying on bed.

She tried to sit up then she felt some weight on her belly and she looked her other side.

Her eyes became wider after seeing the seen. Her hands started trembling.

Adward was also sleeping there without shirt and she looked at herself. She was wearing a reveling nighty.

She jerked his hand from her belly and quickly stand up. Adward also wakes up.

They both were surprised. He grab the shirt and wear it.

Yn looked at jungkook he was so angry. But her eyes was teary finally she saw him. She was about to said something then jungkook spoke.

" You ba.terd..What are you doing in my bedroom?" Jungkook screamed and goes near him and pull him from bed by holding his collar.

Jungkook was chocking him just then mrs. Jeon came.

"Jungkook leave him, what are you doing" she said and he leave adward.

Now yn remember everything that how adward came in her room and put a cloth on her mouth.

Tears dripping from her eyes. She don't know how can she face jungkook now.

She was about to say something then adward spoke between.

"I am sorry yn I don't know that he is coming today but it's ok we can't hide it all life" Adward said and she looked at him in surprise..

She goes near him and slapped him hard.

"How can you do this to me adward..why are you doing this now" She said and wiped her tears..

She looked at jungkook and goes near him..

" Jungkook.. This is not true.. Please trust me.. I don't know how I came here. I didn't remember anything " She said while sobbing badly..

"You are sleeping in our bedroom with another man and i caught you red handed and you are saying me to trust you, am I looking a fool to you" He said and his voice goes crack his eyes was teary but he hold them..

"No.. J..jungkook this is not true.. P.. Please listen to me" She hardly said all this because of hiccups..

"Love we don't have to hide over relationship as we already became one" Adward said and jungkook clenched his fist..

He punched his face and his nose started to bleed..

"You b. sterd how dare you to touch my wife" he said and about punch him again but mrs Jeon stopped him..

Yn looked at mrs. Jeon and she smirks and yn understood that it's all her planning.

Jungkook goes near yn and hold her cheeks gently.. His hands were trembling also.