chapter 17: caged

It's a dark story.. And yn will go throws so many things..

Read it just as fan fiction..

All I can say that just enjoy the journey.. Because I know you start the story after reading the warning..

___________________________________________

Yn opened her eyes. She was in her room. Yuhi was standing near her..

Just then the door opened and mrs. Jeon came she gesture to yuhi and she quickly goes out..

Yn was sitting on bed..

"I think now you know that he forgot you totally, he is married now. Just stay away from my son" Mrs. Jeon spoke..

"Yes.. You are right mrs. Jeon he moved on and don't worry.. Me and my daughter will not bother you anymore.. I will leave tomorrow morning" Yn said while looking down..

"What? Are you thinking that leaving this mansion is that easy.. You are wrong dear, you will leave when I gave you permission" She said and yn looked at her in shocked..

"No. You can't do this to me, I will not tell anything to him, I will go different place. I will not came in your son path but please let me go" Yn begged while crying..

"I don't have time to waste here" She said and about go but yn spoke something which made her stop..

" You became blind in your revenge game that you can't see that You destroyed your own son life mrs. Jeon"yn said and she turn..

"Are you sure that you love your son" Yn spoke again..

"Yes.. I love my son more then anything I just want his life perfect as it was before you.. Perfect school, college and a partner who have standard to match his personality"

"I can understand dear you are angry because he leave you this easily, you are angry because today is his wedding night he is sharing bed with his wife" She said and came out of there..

Yn opened her eyes it's all ready 8 am. She slept after crying so much.

She woke up after listening the crying voice.. She feed arya.. She is now 7 moths old so she started her baby food also..

"Yn head maid called you"a maid said and yn came in mansion.

Mrs. Jeon was not there she leave early for office.. Yn felt some relief..

She goes in kitchen and about to start her work then head maid stopped her..

"You don't have to cook.. Hear" She said and gave her a trey..

"Go and took this to young master room" She said and yn looked at her..

"It's ok yn.. I will do this" Yuhi spoke between..

"Don't interfere in someone work, it's mam order" The head maid said in anger..

On the other side jungkook opened his eyes. He saw that tia still sleeping beside him..

He slowly get down from bed and opened room door then saw that yn is coming.. He quickly goes again in room and layed beside tia..

Yn hold the trey with her trembling hands and came in front of jungkook room.. She knock the door..

"Come" She heard a sleepy voice..

She opened the door and without looking at bed she placed the trey on side table..

She was about to go but he spoke..

"Prepare my bath tub" He ordered without looking at her.. He was pretend like he don't know that it's yn..

The bathroom was on the other side she slowly made her way towards there just then he pulled tia near him and howover her..

"Wake up my love" he said near her lips.. Yn heard that she don't wants to see anything and quickly came in bathroom..

Tia opened her eyes and smiled at him..

Yn was feeling so humiliated she just want to leave the room quickly. She never thought that she will seen him like this..

He started to kiss her neck but she stopped him..

"Jungkook stop what are you doing.. Maid is here" She said and try to push him but he pinned her both hand..

He was shirtless and the blanket was till his waist..

"I don't care, this is our bedroom and you are my wife " He said and just yn came from bathroom..

He was about to kiss her just then his phone started ringing and yn quickly came outside she wiped her tears before anyone can see her..

Jungkook get ready. He get call from office.

" Yn, you have to take care of Tia mam..from today it's your duty now go..she need your help" The head maid said yn slowly came inside jungkook was already left..

"Good morning mam" Yn said and Tia looked at her..

"Ohh you, how are feeling now. You fainted last night" Tia asked..

"I am alright mam" Yn replied..

"Please prepare my bath" Tia said yn done as she ordered..

Yn came with Tia in bathroom she removed her gown.

Tia sat in bathtub while yn was wiping her body.

It's Tia's habit at her dad house there were always a maid who used to help her in bath..

"Are you married? Tia asked as Tia was sitting in front of mirror and yn was combing her hair..

"I was" Yn replied without looking at her..

"Was.. Are you separated?" Tia asked

"Yes, he leave me"

"I am sorry dear" Tia said while patting her hand.

"It's ok mam, he leave me because he never trust me..I think he never loved me" Yn said just then a maid came in..

"Breakfast is ready mam, would you like to have it here?"She asked..

"No.. I will come downstairs, please clean the room also"Tia said and came out of there..

"Yn make sure the room got clean" The maid said and came out room..

Yn look around it's the room where she spend her one year with jungkook all memories came in front of her eyes..

But now it's become a torcher for her to staying here. She quickly goes near the bed and took blanket.

She took out bedsheets for laundry and start to clean the room.

She clean the room and about to come out then she saw a photo frame it was jungkook and Tia..

"How you will face me after knowing the truth jungkook? I wish the day never come in your life or it will break your heart" She was in her thought then someone touched her shoulder..

"What are you thinking yn?" Yuhi asked

She didn't said anything.. " Come, arya is crying " And they came out of room..

It was night time..

Then one there servant came and knock yn door..

It was adward friend he gave her the phone.. And she called him..

~hello.. Yn.. Are you there?..

She was crying silently..

~ I know everything yn.. I am sorry for that..

~Adward.. "I want to leave this place.. Please help me, she caged me here"

~I know yn.. It's difficult for you please just for some time more yn then we will goes away from all of this..

He said and she cut the call..

What do you guys think about adward.. Is he really wanted to help yn or he is also like them..or try to trap her..

Please do vote..

Support this story...