chapter 12 :True friend

Jungkook was crying on his mother shoulder... She was comforting him..

Suddenly he stand up goes out of room in anger..

Jungkook.. Please wait " Where are you going?" She asked but he didn't listen her and goes out... She gesture to a man and he goes behind him..

Mrs. Jeon came downstairs she looked at yn she was sitting on couch while crying and one maid was standing there..

"Leave us alone" She said and yn quickly stand up in fear..

Now they two were alone there.. She goes near her and caught her chin in anger..

"What I said to you ha? Just shut your mouth and still you. Just thank me yn that you and your daughter are still alive" She said and leave her chin..

"She is jungkook daughter mrs. Jeon you can't do anything with her" Yn said slowly and mrs. Jeon chuckle..

" Ohh... Didn't you seen what I done today sweety" Mrs. Jeon said and came near her..

She caught her hair in fist and yn groan in pain..

" You don't have any idea yn.. What I capable of.. Making a fake dna report is not hard for me.. So stay in your limits " She said and leave her hair..

Yn was stunned at her Statment..

She made her way to quater she don't want to stand there.. Because the whole place remind her about that night..

Jungkook didn't return whole day.. Yn was still in hope that he will come and ask her the truth..

She looked at arya.. She can't speak but yn can feel that she is missing her dad..

Yn took the shower and change her clothes.. She still can't believe that adward done this to her..

But now she accept her fate that nobody is in her side..

When she came out of bathroom adward was standing there while looking down..

"I know from the starting that you are not happy to seeing us together.. But never thought that you will go that much down..adward" She said and goes near him.. And slapped him again..

"I thought that you are helping me but you also like them.. Even I can say you are worse.." Yn was saying and crying..

"So.. How is my body ha.. Did you enjoyed or you want again... Is there any part that you didn't seen" She said and start to remove her top but he hold her hand..

"Please yn.. I am sorry please don't do this" He said and started crying also..

"Please believe me I didn't seen anything yn.. That day when I helped you I didn't seen anything.. He said and hold her cheeks..

"And yesterday a maid changed your clothes not me yn.. I.. Was just came and layed besides you.. And the all things which I said to you.. The maid told me" He said and yn looked at him in anger she pushed him..

"Why? Why you did that.. Why you said all that?" She yelled and falls on floor while crying..

"I am sorry yn" He said and sit near her..

"If you are really sorry then go and tell him the truth"she said but he remain silent..

"I know adward.. Now I understood.. Tell me how much money they gave you ha?" She asked and he closed his eyes in anger..

"I didn't done it for money yn.. They have my sister" He said and tears came from his eyes and yn looked at him..

"Yes.. Yn..my father is died and they keep her as hostage.. S.. She is just 14 yn.. And her mental state is not good"..he said and his voice get cracked..

"Mrs. Jeon threats me..that if I will help you then she will hurt her...I didn't had any option that time.. I know I did wrong to you yn" He said and hold her cheeks in his palm..

"But I promise..once I find my sister I will tell all to jungkook.." He said and wiped her tears..

"I am still your friend yn I will never leave you.." He said and made her stand up.. She didn't said anything...

He was about go but stopped and came near her..

She looked at him in confusion and he don't know that how can he say to her..

"I am sorry for my words yn.. I never thought that I will say those things to a girl..he said and looked down in shame..

"Yes it's true you were my love.. But when you married to jungkook.. I was so happy for you.. " He said and she looked at him in surprise...

"I am sorry that you goes through all this but trust me they will get there punishment very soon" He said and kissed on her forehead..and came out of there..

She don't know whom she blame now...

After two days jungkook return finally.. Yn was standing outside her room it's almost evening..

When Mrs. Jeon saw him she ran to him and hugged him...

"Where were jungkook.. What you done with yourself." She said and looked at his pathetic condition..

"I want my answer mom.. Where is yn" He asked and Mrs Jeon blood boiled after hearing her name..

"She is at her room" she said and he was about to in mansion..

"Not there jungkook.. She is in quarter... She said she don't want to leave here..

Jungkook clenched him palm in anger and made his way to her room...

She was standing outside.. Looking somewhere blankly...

"So now you don't want live with me" Jungkook said and she turned..

She took slow steps towards him.. And stopped when she came near him..

Before he can say something she tip toes and hugged him.. And started crying badly..

How was chapter...

Please do vote and comment..

Keep smiling...