chapter 41:tie a tie

Tia was going out from mansion when jungkook called her.

"Congratulations..you did a great job. You deserve that" He said and she just smiled.

"Sorry i was not here that time so".. He said..

"It's ok.. I can understand you also have work"She said and about to go then her eyes falls on his shirt he is going out without tie again.

She goes and sit in her car while jungkook goes towards his.

This is the only thing which he like about Tia that her kindness.she is a social worker.when they married he thought that she is also like other rich people who just opened some NGO for showing off and never took care.

Like jungkook also do charity but he never goes directly there he just gave them the funds. He don't know that they are using it on right people or not.

But Tia is not like that she herself goes at her NGO and orphanage.

Even last week she received the philanthropy award for it..
But jungkook was not there to attend the function that why he congrats her.

He still remember that when she came to know that yn was his wife that day she hired another maid for herself.

Even in the mansion she helped all the servants financially.

Tia came out of car. She came in the building. It's the orphanage.

Actually summer vacation is started. And as per rule she came here to observing the girls.

In this orphanage there are only girls from age  four to eighteen.

So in summer vacation the girls who are above fifteen they do some jobs which they like to do in future like teaching.. Painting.. Whatever they want.. Like this they get some pocket money also and learn some skills for future.

As Tia father have restaurant's so the girls who are interested to work there she helped them.

She was looking around talking with girls when her eyes falls on a girl who were sitting in the corner silently.

Tia goes near her and sat besides her.

"What happened sweetheart?" Tia asked slowly..

"Nothing" The girl replied.

"What's your name and why are you sad?" Tia asked while caressing her hair.

"My name is Ruhi..can you also give me a job?" She asked innocently.

"But you can't do the job you are not fifteen" As she said the girl become sad.

"But why you want a job.. If you want anything just tell me i will help you sweety" Tia asked again.

"No.. Mam.. I want money but I can't take it from you please give me a job... Like you gave the other girls" She request again.

Tia can guess that she is eight or nine  and in this young age she can't took her out of orphanage. It's not safe for her.

Tia was feeling bad for her she thought that she need something as orphanage provide them education and all there basic needs but still like toys and other stuff even teenager girls buy some makeup  products also. for them they do the job.

Tia asked her again that what she needs but she didn't tell her.

Tia was about to go then suddenly she remember something and came back.

"Do you know how to tie a tie?" Tia asked in exiectment at first ruhi just looked at her then nodded.

"Then I have a job for you dear" Tia said and ruhi clap her hands.