chapter 51: punishment

"Where is your mam?" Jungkook asked in anger and yuhi pointed at her.

She was sitting on couch while looking down.Her face was pale and eyes we're swelled.he turn on the light and she came in her sence.

When she seen jungkook she quickly stand up and about to come near him but he spoke.

"Don't you dare to come near me?"..

"Just answer my one question.. Why you did that with my wife.. What harm she did to you that you did that horrible thing with her" He asked in anger but his eyes were teary.

She was silent so he yelled again and she flinched.

"When I came this house after marrying your dad.. I had so many dreams like other girls have.. But he was always busy with his work.. Even he had affairs in his office.. I always ignored.. But then that milly came in my life"she said while sobbing.

"Your dad had eye on her.. I ignored his all affairs at his office..because you came in my life I started ignore him..your love was enough for me but how can I see the things in front of my eyes..but she died in accident and your dad keep her daughter I also agreed thinking that she don't have anyone.. But she trapped you.. She did the same thing which her mother did.. And.. I"she said and stopped.

"What was her fault if your husband had interest in her mother.. If you didn't like her why didn't you told me?" He said while crying.

"From childhood You teach me to respect woman's and what you did?" He yelled.

"Jun.. Jungkook I..i..just did for you..i always wanted best things in your life.. Because I love you" She stopped when he screamed..

"No.. You don't love me.. Mrs.. Jeon" He said and took his step back.

"You destroyed me.. You k'lled your own son" He said loudly and she shook her head while crying.

She can't believe that her son saying all things to her.

"No.. Jungkook"..

"Yes.. You k'lled my wife.. My daughter.. You made me their criminal.. Just because of you I can't make  eye contact with my wife" He was saying contiuasly..

"And most hurtful thing is that..my destroyer is not a another person my own mother my own" He stopped in middle and turn another side.

"A mother.. Who sacrifice everything for there children.. Who become happy seeing there children's happiness and you" He said and looked directly into her eyes which was red because crying nonstop.

"You snatched my happiness..i am in this condition because I trust my own mother.. Who gave me birth who taught me to walk..who told me don't trust on stranger.. Only on your mother.. And look what that mother did" As he said this she knows she lost her son for forever.

"You never loved me mrs. Jeon" As he said this she screamed and covered her ear..

"Please.. Stop" She said sat on the floor while crying.

Just then two female officers came in with a male.

Jungkook looked at them in confusion.

"Is she mrs. Jeon" They asked and jungkook just nodded.

"You are under arrest Mrs Jeon" They said and goes near her..and put the hand cuffs.

"But why?" She asked.

"For k'lling ms. Tia you push her from stairs because of that she died one hour ago and we have the cctv footage also" They said and take her out.

Jungkook was so shocked he couldn't believe what he hear.