chapter 5: promise

Mrs. Jeon was sitting in living room.. While jungkook was crying on her lap..

"It's ok jungkook don't cry everything will be all right"

Jungkook was sitting beside her and then she called someone.. She cut the call and jungkook hugged her..

"Thank you mom" He said as he is so happy..

"You are my only child jungkook, how can I make you sad" She replied..

She came in yn room with some stuff..

Yn was sitting near window thinking something..

"Yn" She called and made her sit on bed..

"This for you" she said and yn opened and looked at her..

"Really Mrs jeon" she asked and her eyes became teary..

"Yes my child" She said and yn hugged her..

" Take shower and get ready yn this is not your place anymore " She said and about to came out but yn again hugged her..

"Thank you so much Mrs. Jeon I thought you will hate me and never accept me"

"Yes.. I was angry at first because you hide this from me...but I love my son.. I can't see his sad face yn" She said and hold her chick..

"Please take care of my son... I know he have anger issue but he loved you so much.. Please never make him sad" She said and yn nodded..

It's just about status or else yn is a perfect girl.. She so beautiful.. And intelligent also..

And Mrs. Jeon also like her kind nature they know her from her childhood so they can trust her..

Yn came out of her room wearing a white gown.. Two maids were also there..

When she came in front of mansion she saw jungkook he was wearing black tuxedo..

A smile came on both there faces..

Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon also came..

Yn looked around it's a small garden area and a priest was standing there..

The decoration was so simple as they did in hurry..

They came at there .. There were just few people.. None there family members was there because it's happened so suddenly..

Jungkook father and mother sat there..

Some people were there but yn didn't know them..

Yn and jungkook was standing in front of each other.. While holding there hands and priest started vows..

" I take xx yn as my wedded wife. . to have and to hold from this day and forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish and till death do us apart "

They both said those vows and yn eyes goes teary..

You can kiss the bride..

And jungkook removed her veil and hold her waist she was looking down..

"You are looking so beautiful Jeon yn "he said and kissed her passionately..

His parents and other people clapped.. And wished them..

Yn was smiling continuously she can't believe that it's happened ..finally they are together..

After that yn wanted to go meet her mother so they both came at her gravestone..

Jungkook placed flowers and smiled as tear was in her eyes..

"Look at me mom.. I married.. I wish you would be here.. She said and jungkook hold her hand tightly..

"I don't have anyone in this world except you jungkook, promise me you never leave me" She asked in fear..

"Why would I yn? Don't say this." He said and look at her mother grave stone..

"I promise I will never leave your daughter" He said and she smiled..

They came at mansion yn was holding jungkook hand..

Dinner was ready and jungkook parents were waiting for them..

He guided her to his room.. They change there clothes and came down stairs..

Yn looked at food.. They cook so many items today like it's celebration..

She was hesitate to sitting there so Mrs jeon stand up and guided her near jungkook seat..

"Thank you Mrs..." She was about to say but she stopped her..

"You are my daughter in law yn so call me mom" She said and yn nodded..

"Wellcome to our family dear.. "Mr. Jeon said..

"T.. Thanks dad.. "She said slowly.. And jungkook smiled..

They were having there dinner while talking just then Mrs. Jeon spoke..

"I am sorry jungkook that your marriage ceremony was so simple.. It's happened so suddenly so we didn't invite over family friends" She said because she also feel made for him..

"It's ok mom I happy that yn is my wife, I don't believe in show off" He said and she hummed..

"But we will gave a party when our grand child come in this world " Mrs. Jeon said in excitement..

"Of course mom" He replied looking at yn..

After dinner Mrs. Jeon took yn with her in her room..

She was standing there nervously..

She took out a box from her wardrobe and opened it front of her..

It was a diamond necklace.. It's there family tradition to pass this to there ladies..

"My mother in law gave me this and now I am giving this to you dear" She said and yn smiled..

"You are carrying our next heir so take care of yourself, if you need something then tell me without hesitation" She said and yn nodded..

Yn was sitting in balcony thinking that how her life became this beautiful..

She looked at her belly and placed her hand on it just then jungkook came..

She told him about the necklace..

It's our marriage night yn he said and lift her and made there way towards the bed..

"Jungkook i am pregnant how can... "She asked

"Don't worry I will be gentle yn" He said and removed his shirt..

He lean down and kissed her belly..

...........

After getting ready yn was coming down stairs but she was about slip then jungkook hold her and lift her bridel style..

"Jungkook please no... Mom dad are here what they will think please" She was saying continuously but he ignored her words and came at dinning area..

His mom dad was surprised..

"Look at your daughter in law mom i said her to be careful but she didn't listen so i carry her" he said shamelessly.. But his mother smiled..

They decided that she will complete her study after child because now it's not good for her to go college.. As jungkook became so possessive towards her..

Jungkook also joined there business he was going college just for yn..

"What is this sam" Jungkook asked in anger.. To his personal secretary..

To be continued...

Please do comment guys..

Keep smiling...