chapter 4: secret reveal

Jungkook was sitting in cafe.. While waiting for someone..

And finally she arrived.. She smiled at him and sit in front chair..

It's tia he called her to clear the things before there family involved more..

Jungkook looked at her carefully she is a beautiful girl her eyes telling him clearly that she like him.. And wants to marry him.. He was feeling bad for her but he have to..

Because his love is yn..

"Tia, you are mature girl I think you will understand" He said while looking down...

"What? " She asked in confusion..

"Tia.. A.. Actually I love someone else" He said in one go while closing his eyes..

Her eyes become teary.. But she didn't let them out.. And just smiled at him..

"It's ok jungkook, I can understand" she said and get up and about to go but he held hand..

"I am sorry tia" He said and she nodded but didn't turn because her tears betrayed her..

It's been a week..

Tia already said those things to her parents.. Jungkook parents also knows about it..

But his mother love him so much she don't want to made his son sad..

Mrs. Jeon was sitting on living area reading a magazine.. Then jungkook came he decided that he will told her today..

He came and sit beside her and she knows that he wants to say something..

"What's bring you here my son " She asked and closed the magazine..

"Mom.. I.. He was about to say but she spoke before him..

"Okk tell her name jungkook" She said and he smiled and was surprised that how she can guess correct everytime..

"Mom, you know from her childhood" He said and she looked at him in confusion..

He took her hand in his palm..

"It's yn mom" He said and she looked at him like it was a joke..

"Yes mom I love her and want to marry her" He said and she stand up from couch..

"Are you in your sence jungkook? She is our cook" She said and now he is surprised..

"Mom.. How can you say this.. It was you who teach me to don't judge people from there status.. And specially when it comes to friendship or love" He exclaimed..

"Yes my son but.. Please think carefully jungkook how can you marry her.. You can't.. " She tried to convince him..

"Why? Why i can't marry her mom.. I love her and she also loved me.." He yelled..

"Because you are my son.. You are heir of jeon.. You have to handle over business.. And she is over maid jungkook.. "

"How you will introduced her to your friend.. You are so young to took this decision" She said and about to go but he spoke again..

" If I marry then it will be yn.. Or I will never" He said and came out there..

Mrs jeon was so stunned at her son Statment.. It's his first time that he raised his voice in front her..

And the most surprising thing that it was yn she never think about this..

Yn was not at house.. She was in college..

It was now evening Mr. Jeon also knows..his reaction was also same..

They were having there dinner while jungkook came and joined them..

He looked around for yn but she was not there today..

After dinner jungkook came in his room he was just sitting and while doing something on his laptop then someone knock the door..

"Come in" He said and Mrs. Jeon came in..

She came and sit on his bed.. He was behaving like he is angry with her..

" Jungkook i know you love her but just think one more time my son.. Because I don't want to get hurt you" She said and slowly caresses his head..

"Is she really love you?" She asked again...

"Yes mom she loves me..i can't imagine any other person in my life" He said and she smiled..

Next day morning Mrs jeon decided to talk with yn because she didn't see her from yesterday..

She didn't came in mansion in the morning like always..

Mrs. Jeon came back side in quieter area it's not her first time but it's been so many years..

She came near yn room and knock the door.. But after hearing no reply she came in..

Yn was sitting on bed while crying..

"What happened dear she asked slowly" And yn looked at her..

"I am sorry Mrs jeon" she said while looking down...

"It's ok dear don't say sorry you didn't done any crime you loved my son " She said and yn was surprised at her reaction..

"Yes at first I was angry but I can understand "she said and slowly hold her hand..

But she started crying more now..

"Please stop yn.. Why are you crying like this? "She asked again..

"Actually Mrs.. Jeon... " She was trying to say but her voice stuck...

"I am p.. Pregnant" she said and she was shocked..

Jungkook also heard that as he was hearing all this... But he was not shocked that much..

Mrs. Jeon looked at jungkook and he nodded..

How was chapter please do comment..

Click the star button also..

Keep smiling...