chapter 7: His jealousy

Yn was sitting on couch in living room with jungkook..

Maids were preparing the dinner..

Mr. And Mrs. Jeon was also there just then he came..

"Hi aunty, yn heard a deep voice and they all stand up...

"Ohh my son came finally" Mrs. Jeon said and hugged him..

"Hii bro.. It's long time "he said and hugged jungkook

Then his eyes falls on yn he already knows about his marriage but didn't seen her yet..

"Ohh hello.. Sister in law, I am taehung jungkook brother."he said and yn bowed..

"I am sorry guys I didn't came at your wedding" He apologize and then looked at her huge baby bump..

"Congratulations again" he said and yn nodded..

"Go get freshed tae.. We will have dinner after that" Mrs. Jeon said and he nodded..

They all were having there dinner then taehyung spoke..

"From our school time i always wins "but this time.. He said and all were looked at him..

"I mean you married before me Or going to be dad" He said and all laugh but jungkook didn't..

Yn can feel the tension between them.. She understood that why he always jealous of him.. She found him funny..

After dinner yn was going to her room when taehung stopped her.. Jungkook was also there..

"Yn.. This is for you" he said said and gave her the box.. It's her favorite chocolates..

Thanks she said while smiling she came in her room and opened the box but jungkook grab that and keep it in side..

"Don't eat if you like this then I will buy this for you" He said and she smiled..

They were sleeping while jungkook was back hugging her while rubbing her belly slowly..

"Yn" he said and travelled his hand to her inner thighs..

Hmm.. She replied in her sleep..

"Please stay away from him" He said and she opened her eyes and turn to him..

"Did you trust me jungkook" She asked and he nodded..

"Then why are you always says these things.. I was yours and I will be your always" She said  while her baby bump was touching his abs..

Yn was walking in garden then again she heard some sounds from basement area..

She slowly goes there as always there were some bodyguard were standing..

She was about to go but taehyung came there..

"No yn you can't go there.." He stopped her.. And they came out of there..

Just then she feel intense pain in her tummy and screamed loudly..

Yn.. What.. Then he understood and lift her and made his way to hospital..

Jungkook also came there he was holding his mom hand nervously..

She was screaming loudly.. Jungkook was also crying.. He can't see her pain..

And after some hours they hear a baby crying voice..

"Congratulations she gave birth to baby girl.. Nurse said and all of them become so happy specially jungkook..

Jungkook goes in and saw that yn was sleeping he kissed her forehead and she opened her eyes..

"Thanks for coming in my life yn.. Thanks for giving me this angel" He said and then a nurse came with baby..

She was so tiny. .nurse placed her on yn lap..

You can hold her jungkook.. Yn said and he slowly took her she noticed his trembling hands..

She was sleeping peacefully.. A tear esacap from his eyes..

Just then his mom dad and taehyung also came..

They all were happy..

"Can we hold over grand daughter jungkook " Mr. Jeon said and he handle her them...

Time passed quickly..

They named to there daughter " Arya" ...

Jungkook was so happy he spend his most of time with his daughter and yn..

Taehung also brought his own house so jungkook is double happy..

He came sometimes to visit them.. And play with arya.. She remember when he came last time..

She was feeding arya and he came in without knocking jungkook got angry..

"How can you allow him to came in yn" He said in anger..

"Jungkook i was also don't know he suddenly came how can i tell him to leave "She replied..

She knows that jungkook don't like taehyung so she also didn't talk with him that much..

But in these days adward talk with her sometimes he played with arya also..

And yn is surprised that he didn't get angry with yn for that.. Because right now his headache is taehyung not adward..

Yn was sleeping after tiring day because handling a baby is not an easy task there are so many maids for helping her but still it's hard for her..

Just she started crying and jungkook woke up he turned on light..

"I think she wet her diaper "yn said and jungkook get up from bed..

"Just rest yn I will change"he said and smiled..

It's his first time to doing this.. Yn was looking at him..

He opened her diaper and throws it in Dustbin..

He was wiping her just then..

"What is this yn?" He asked and looked carefully a mark was on her inner thighs.. Near her princess part.. He touched it gently..

"Ohh.. It's a birth mark jungkook doctor said it's normal" she said and he nodded..

He put on new diaper and kissed her cheeks..

"She is so beautiful just like you yn" He said and placed her between them..

...........

Jungkook please don't go" She said while crying..

Yn why are you saying this.. It's just 2 "weeks I will come back. And arya is just 6 months old . It's not good for her yn" He said..

"I know jungkook but don't know why but i am so sacred" She said and hugged him..

"You are not alone... All are here.. So don't worry.. It's very important to go there.. I will be little busy but I will try to talk you" He said and she nodded..

He is going for a conference for out of country..

His all begs and stuff are packed..

He goes near arya and kissed on her forehead.. " I will come soon my princess..

He looked at yn.. She was crying..

He wiped her tears and kissed her she hold his back of neck and kissed him deeply.. They pull out with pop sound..

But who knows that it will be there last kiss..

How was chapter guys..

The female name which I used in this story...is not connected with any idols..

I liked name arya so I used it..

Do vote.. Comment and follow also..

Keep smiling...