chapter 37:lies

Yn unhook her bra and again layed on bed.

It's still covering her b'east. Jimin came on the bed too.

He hover over her and she closed her eyes. hands were up legs were open like she surrender herself.

He lean down and hold her back and lift her a little she thought that he is going to kiss her so she kept her eyes closed but he made her sit on bed as her bra strap was still on her shoulder.

He hold the both side of bra from behind. She opened her eyes when the bra cups fit again on her b'east.

His face was near her he was directly looking in her eyes.

"Which hook?" He asked and she looked at him like what he is going to do?

"Which hook?" He asked again..

"F.. First" She replied and he hooked.

He stand up and goes to pick up his pants when they heard a knock sound yn wrapped the sheet around her and opened the door.

A girl was standing outside she gave something to yn and she again closed the door.

Jimin was about to wear his pants when yn dropped her sheet and quickly goes near him.

"Sir we have the protection now.. I am sorry for my behavior" She said and snatched the pants and throw it again.

"I will try my best to.. Satisfie you.. Please don't leave.. I really"before she can complete jimin pinned her hands on bed.

" What is your son's name and Where is he admitted"..

She was confused at his question.

"I asked you something".

" My aryan is at Xxx hospital" She replied and he took his phone from side. While still pinning her.

"Oh.. Dr. Min I am park jimin.. A boy named aryan is admit there.. I want  you to start his surgery.. Before I cut this call" He said in little anger..

Yn was just listening she don't know what doctor replied.

"His surgery already started" Jimin said and put the phone in side.

Yn feel some relief but surprised that he helped her.

"Thank you so much for paying in advance sir.. I have a request" she asked  as he was still hovering her.

"My son is alone.. Can you please do it.. Little quick because if he opened his eyes and not found me then he will get sacred" She said and jimin is now understood everything that why she was trembling? Why  her actions was like that.

He lean down and she thought that he is going to start so she just closed her eyes.

"You don't have to satisfy me for money" He said near her face and she opened her eyes.

He leave her hands and stand up. He was wearing his pants while she sat on bed and looked at him in shocking expression.

"But.. You paid one million and letting me go without.." She said slowly.

"Who said I am letting you go without the service but right now your son wants you more then me" He said and buckled his belt.

He took his phone and called someone and asked for yn clothes.

"I am waiting in car come out after wearing your clothes I will drop you at hospital" he said and came out of room.

She wear her clothes and came out of that place she looked at her wrist watch it's 2 am.