chapter : 29 second baby

Please think before writing the comments.. Don't use any harsh words for any of my character..

Mrs. Jeon came in kitchen.. And all maids bowed her..

"Today I will make Breakfast for my son" She said and about to open the shelf..

"Mam.. Jungkook sir already left for office" A maid said while looking down..

"What.. In this early and without breakfast?"..

"Yes.. Mam"..

Jungkook was working on his laptop.. While sam was telling him the schedule for day..

Sam was about to go then jungkook stopped him..

"Thanks sam" Jungkook said without looking at him..

"For what?"..

"For telling me" Before he can say.. Sam hugged him..

"Don't worry.. You will find your daughter" Sam said while patting his back..

____

"Yn" She flinched and looked at adward..

He was holding arya.. And bella was also standing there..

"I called you many times.. Come" He said and she slowly came out of there..

They came in garden..It's evening and the garden was near of there apartment.

Yn didn't wants to come there but after insists so much she came..

It's been a week that she was in the apartment.. She was sitting on bench while adward and bella was playing with arya..

There were a group of boys who was watching something in there phone suddenly they looked at yn..

She quickly looked another side. May be they looked at her because of baby bump.. But she stand up in fear..

"Adward I want go home"..

"What happened yn.. We just come... Are you ok? " He asked but she didn't reply and made her way out..

Adward took arya and followed her with bella..

"Are you ok? Are you feeling pain?" Adward asked and gave her water..

She just shook her head.. It's end of her eight month..

Adward  wake up suddenly it was the middle night.. He looked at bed yn was not there..

She was sitting near the window..

"Why are you sitting here?"

"Nothing" She said and about to get up but he hold her..

"I know something is bothering you.. Please.. Yn.. Tell." Before he can complete she hugged him..and started crying..

He was standing near the chair while she was hugging his waist..

"Ad.. Adward.. When you were not there.. I tried to ran from mansion" As she said adward was shocked..

"What?"

She told him everything about that night.

He kneel down in front of her and wiped her tears..

"Why didn't you told me before yn?" He asked and cupped her cheeks..

"What should I tell you.. That they take my  " She said and looked at him..

"Adward they will.." She said while sobbing..

"Shh.. No.. Yn.. They already delete the site" He said and she looked at him..

"Yes.. I don't know what happened.. Or may be jungkook came to know about that but my friend told me yesterday that jungkook broke the all office and they stopped all this" He said..