chapter 14: His ego

Jungkook was sitting in his cabin all broken.. Looking into his phone screen just then sam came.

"Are you ok sir? " He asked as jungkook looking upset from a week..

He hummed and again open his laptop for work..

He still didn't get over that yn done with him.. A girl who promised to be with him till her last breath is betrayed him..

Mrs. Jeon knows that it's Taehyung child but she didn't want to get hate from jungkook for tae so she threats her for this..

Adward was waiting for yn to come outside. She is standing under the shower from last 1 hour. She knows that jungkook will never forgive her for this crime. The crime which she didn't commit.

She looked down at her flet belly.. "Why? Why you came between us? " She mumbled while crying..

Adward was calling her but she didn't replied..

"Yn please open the door I want talk you. I am going another place yn" He said and she quickly came out after wearing her clothes..

She looked at him. He was crying.

"Where are you going?"she asked in fear..

"I think it's jungkook order he don't want us to be together so I can't stay here. I still working for them but not here" He said and she hugged him..

"Adward I am scared please don't leave me" She said because she knows that she only have him.. Nobody is here for her..

"This is my number if you want any help or have to say something you can call me" He said and wipe her tears..

"Mrs. Jeon changed all maids which were there that day. There is only one same maid yuhi but she is also sacred so she didn't agree. So we can't do anything now I am still trying to find my sister" He said and about to came out..

"Adward.. Don't worry you will find her soon" She said and he gave her a weak smile..

Jungkook was looking at them silently.. He can see them but can't hear there voices..

She looked at the number she knows that if something happened with her. He can't save her but still at least he said those words.. She can't blame him he is also suffering..

Jungkook strictly said that he don't want see them..specially together so they send him away and for yn Mrs Jeon decided that she will live here but as her previous position and jungkook didn't said anything..

They didn't allowed yn to came in mansion she is doing work like gardening in outside of mansion..

Jungkook came from his office and sit on couch maid came with arya.. It's his routine after coming from office he played with her..

And yn was feel little relief that at list he loved his daughter..

It's been 2 weeks ..

"Take her back" Jungkook said to the maid who bring arya.. And he made his way direct to his room..

She started crying because she seen jungkook.. She wants to go in his arms.. Hearing her cry jungkook clenched him palm..

But his ego came between father and daughter relationship..

Mrs. Jeon smirked.. She understood that finally the seed which she plant in his heart finally growing up..

"Aren't you hear what he said take her out" Mrs Jeon said and maid quickly goes out..

"Why are you bring her back? " Yn said and took arya she was crying badly..

"It's jungkook sir order" She replied and goes..

"Shh.. It's ok.. Dada is little angry but I am here" She said and try to stop her..

Jungkook was sitting on his bed while his legs were resting straight on bed and eyes were closed..

All lights were off in his room except the soft light.

His mother came and looked at his face he have huge dark circles due to lack of sleep.. She didn't remember when he took lunch or dinner with family..

His routine is now just going to office early before anyone can wake up and coming late..

He became a robot who don't have any emotions..

"Jungkook" She said slowly and he opened his eyes..

She came and sit beside him..

"I know you hurt but please don't do this" He remain silent..

"You did as you want in your life I never questioned you or stopped you" She said and took his hand in her.

"I have a request can please do that for me"She asked he looked at her..

"Please don't say this mom I am your son. You don't have to request. You can give me order mom. I know I hurt you also" He said and she hugged him.

It was early morning yn was working in garden area.. Then a maid came and give her order to clean a car..

The whole staff were new they don't know that who is yn..

Yn didn't said anything and start to clean his car.. Just then jungkook came outside..

His heart clenched when he saw her cleaning his car.. He don't know why he is feeling like this.. Why he feel bad for her..

He looked at her head to toe. She was wearing a white maxi dress which is till her knees. She was standing there bare foot. Her hair was tight in bun.

But again his ego came between..

"Who gave you permission to touch my things" He yelled and she flinched badly

He looked at him. They saw each other after 1 week.

"Bring another car and clean this again" he ordered to another maid and drove from there..

Yn was looking at his car as he goes out of mansion..

She knows that he is very angry but she also know that he is still love her..

I didn't cheat you..jungkook..

I know my body is changed..

I know I am carrying a child which is not belongs to you..

But my heart.. It's always yours..

I didn't break my any promise.. Please don't break yours..

She start the letter with this line and write everything which happened that night..

She keep that letter under her pillow and slept beside arya..

She decided that no matter what she will give this letter to jungkook..

Don't know why but she is feeling like something is going to happened..

On the other side jungkook was trying to sleep but can't..

He knows that yn cheated him but still he was sacred that how he will face her tomorrow..

How was chapter..

Do comment and vote..

Keep smiling...