chapter 30: dignity and pride

Mature language..

Adward was looking at her..

"Adward.. As you know aryan is now one month and my health is also good.. So" She said and stopped..

"So.. He asked..

"So i am going to do a job" As she said this adward hold her hands..

"Why? You don't have to this yn..and how  you will manage with two kids" He tried to convince her..

"I will manage adward you already helped  me so much... Now it's enough" She replied..

"But..yn" She stopped..

"I am going from tomorrow adward"...

"Where? "

"There is store near our building.. I will do a job as cashier.. Mariya talked with them.. And they allowed me to bring aryan.. And mariya keep araya with her"

After this adward didn't said anything he knows that she will not listen to him..

Another 2 months passed like this..

It was really hard for yn.. Leaving arya with some another person but she have to do this..

She knows that she can't live with adward her whole life pretending like couple..

The way he try to came closer her it was the another concern of her.. She knows that he loves her but she can't.. She can't love him..

Last week  she was feeding aryan while sleeping beside him and don't know when she falls in sleep in that condition..in the morning when she opened her eyes adward was standing in front of her.. As  there eyes meet he quickly turn and the whole week they didn't made eye contact with each other..

And so many awkward situation happened between them in these days..

It was night time bella and kids were already slept..

After coming from job she prepared dinner also.. She took the shower and came and sat on her bed..

She was rubbing her back.. Just then adward came from kitchen..

"You are looking so tired" Adward said and she just hummed..

"Come" He said made her sit on his matress where he slept daily..

"What are..." Before she can said anything he came and sat behind her..

He started to massage her shoulder..it was so relaxing....

"Adward it's ok.. You don't have to.. " But he stopped her..

She was wearing her  red silk gown. He can see her neak clearly..

But suddenly she felt  something wet on her neck..

It was adward.. He kissed her neck..

"Adward"She said and about to get up but he held her hand and pinned her on matters...

She closed her eyes in fear.. He pinned her both hand on side while hover over her..

Her whole body was shaking badly under him..

"Open your eyes yn" He said as there face was very closed..

"P.. Please adward..no.." She said as her eyes was still closed..

"I said look at me" He said but it was like an order and she did...

As she opened them.. Tears came out and falls from both corner of her eyes..