chapter 34:strawberry and whiskey

Yn just opened her eyes and looked around her both kids were sleeping while hugging her.

It's give her some relief that at list they spend night together because in day she don't remember when they spend whole day with each other.

She looked at the clock.. It's 5 am. But she have to wake up.

She don't remember that when she slept till six.

She slowly get up and goes in bathroom she did her morning routine and did laundry because it's sunday and she done it on Sunday.

Taking  the shower she came in bedroom it's now almost seven.. She found that both of her children already woke up.

"Good morning.. Muma" Both said.

"Good morning my cuties" She said and kissed on there cheeks.

"Do you want to sleep more?"yn asked but they shook there head.

"Okk.. Then come on do your morning routine brush your teeth" Yn said and lift aryan and hold arya hand.

"It's ok.. Muma i will help aryan you can make breakfast" Arya said and yn smiled.

They knows that it's sunday but not for there mother..She have to go her work even Sundays make her more busy..

She made breakfast and they have together while talking..

Arya and aryan were playing.. It's now 8 am.. She have to go at her shop  at 10.

But in sunday she prepare breakfast and lunch for mrs. Choi also.. As she is also a working women..all ways busy but in sunday she spend her time with her son..

Yn came and done her work and was about to then she asked  her to washing the dishes as another maid was on leave..

Yn just smile done because she paid her extra for that.. She promised her children that she will took them at amusement park next Sunday..

After coming home again she prepared lunch for her children..

When she came they already took the bath arya helped aryan..

She just helped with there hair.. She wondering that how understanding her kids are.. Bathroom was little messy but still..

It's already 10 she is late again...

"Okk.. Baby's I am going" She said and they came and hugged her..

"martha aunty will come in afternoon. She will stay with you for sometime ok" She said and they nodded..

"Are you remember the rules na?you  will n.. She was about to say but arya. Stopped her..

"Don't open the door for anyone except muma and martha aunty"

"Don't go in kitchen specially near the gas"

"Take care of aryan"

Arya said this in one go and yn smiled she looked at aryan..

"Don't trouble noona and aunty" He said his line.

"I will try to come early today" Yn said and left.

Yn know that martha will come in afternoon in lunch time and stay with them for some hours.

That's how they manage every Sunday.

Yn looked at the clock it was 5 pm already because she came late today so her owner didn't gave her permission to leave early.

She was looking at the clock again and again. She was present there but her mind was another place.

She knows that her kids are waiting.