chapter 39:Her fragrance

Guys.. Please read it slowly and carefully.. Feel the emotion..

Yn knock the door of jimin room and after hearing the reply she came in with his breakfast.

She placed the breakfast on the side table and bring his jacket of his suit which was on the bed.

She was standing behind and helping him to wear the jacket. her height were short in front of him after the jacket she came in front of him for fixing his tie while he was continuously staring at her but she was like always professional.

He just wanted to grab her waist and kiss her red lips but he can't.

She sign a contract with him that she will work for him for five years for paying his one million even he is giving salary for it also.

At first she was surprised when last month she received her salary it's more then her last job and after cutting half of it.

But that was contract he don't want his one million . One million is nothing for him. He just want her to keep near him by hook and crook.

It's been two months now that she is working here. He tried many times to impress her but yn was like ice cube she was always professional.

He don't know that how much struggle she did in past.if adward failed to melt her then jimin is nothing for her.

On the other side jimin took this as a challenge. Yn is the first woman in his life who don't care about his lookes.. His luxury.. For her he is just her pervert boss.

She clearly know his intension. yn is now not that naive girl like her past.but she also know that he will never touch her without her permission.

It's become a game now with between two strong player yn and jimin.

She knows that if she will not tell him then he will investigate so she told him that she have aryan which is from her ex boyfriend who left her years ago.

After hearing that she have a child he was surprised that what will he do if found out that she have two kids.. And after knowing that he is from Seoul she can't take the risk.

Her biggest concern is now that he is going back to Seoul after sometime and according to contract she also have to move there.

And about adward she didn't told him about the aryan accident and this deal she just told him that she change her job.

Nowadays she is feeling that he is little angry on her.

"Done sir" Yn said after fixing his tie and he came out from his thought.

She came out of room.

"Let's see how much time you will ignore me yn.. The more you resist...my desire to having you grow more" He said while smirking.

. ........

It was another hectic day of yn..

It was sunday arya was with martha as her exam is near and aryan is going with yn at jimin house.

This is the first time she is bringing him with her after giving him thousands of instructions they finally came there.

Jimin gave a party to his all business partners. It's in the morning and yn was doing the arrangements for it.

For buying something she gone at market and aryan was playing in garden with other kids.

Jimin were at his home office as party is in the night. He is little busy today and right now waiting for someone.