chapter 25 : new beginning

Yn opened her eyes when taxi stopped suddenly and adward help bella and yn to came out side..

It was raining heavily they were standing on bus stand...

"Where are we going adward?" Yn asked

"We are leaving this city yn, we are going to busan" He said and goes to buy the ticket..

They came and sat in the bus yn was sitting near the window bella was sitting middle seat. Yn looked at bella she falls in sleep again on adward shoulder while holding his hand..

Arya was also sleeping on yn's lap but adward and yn was still awake.. And specially yn.. How can she sleep she is going out of this city... She looked outside the window it's very hard for her..

Bus was crossing a specific area and she looked outside.. It's the university where she got admission. It's the top university of the Korea.. It's a dream of every student to got admission there..

She just smiled a little when she remember that she leave her further studies because of marriage and child and it was her biggest mistake..

Not only her there are so many girls who leave there jobs and studies because of marriage and children they thought that it's ok now. They thought there partner will support them financially just like yn..

She loose her scholarship but she was sure that after a year she will again start her studies because now she can paid the fees as she is daughter in law of jeon but her fate was cruel..

Now she don't have anything..

Then she remember how can they live she knows adward also don't have anything.. How can they will manage..

She looked at him.. And gesture him sit beside her..the journey is long they have to travel all night..

He slowly shift bella on other seat and came near yn..

"Where will we live.. Adward.. I.. I don't have anything" She was about to say but he slowly took her hand in his..

"Yn.. You don't have to worry anything, I buy a apartment I have friend in busan and he will help us" He said and she nodded..

"We will reach there in morning till then sleep" He said and took both of hands yn and bella in his as he was sitting in middle seat and closed his eyes..

Yn looked at his hand and she also closed her eyes..

It was early morning jungkook get ready for office he have a important meeting..

But when he came down stairs all servent was standing and looking outside.

He came a found his mother was scolding someone..

"Mom, what happened?" He asked..

"A. Actually yn, she ran away last night with adward" She said and he shook his head in disbelief..

He ran to her room and open there were no one..

He punched the wall and looked at man's.

"How can she run away? Where were you all" He yelled in anger..

He was chocking one of his man but his mother came and stop him..

Mr. Jeon was also there.. He tried to calm jungkook..

"How can she run away in all this security and who open the door?" Jungkook asked in anger..

No one dare to speak a single word.

"Jungkook relax we will find her"his mother said while slowly caressing his back..

She was also shocked it's not good for her because yn is free now she can tell anytime the truth..