Growing Up

Reaching the legal age of "adulthood" and maturing are two completely different things, dear. Take me, for example. I just turned 19 but I'm still with my parents, still asking for advice on matters I should know by now.

I know, I know, so sue me. Point being, you may be of age but maturity is a state of mind.

It doesn't necessarily come with age alone.

"So am I never going to grow up?"

You are, all in good time darling. There's nothing to be worried about. Your time will come.

You don't need to leave house to grow up hahaha

With time comes experience, and experience is the best teacher. Learn from life all you can, then you will be able to share with others what you have learnt. Otherwise, how can you teach what you don't know?

Even the wisest people, even the oldest people that you know are still learning.

That's all that life is about. Learning, and teaching. Giving what you have, that others can have as well.

I can't teach you to grow up, nobody can. It's something that you do by yourself (ofc with your parents' help haha)

So yeah. Good luck, sweetie (>^•^)>♡

Just remember: Rome wasn't built in a day. There won't be a day when you suddenly wake up in the morning and you go like "wow, I'm grown up now," no haha that'd be magic.

It's a gradual process so make sure to enjoy every step of the way~

Okay, that's enough for one day. In conclusion:
• Maturity is a state of mind
• It takes time
• Obtain, that you can impart

I think that's everything 🤔

Aiyo! Das it, luvvies!

Love,

Liam