Meeting Part 1- Unexpected Visitor

Hi hi guys! Welcome back to my story, it has been a while since I've been on here, but I want to give you guys a good read, and I believe I have grown over the years since I first wrote this story. Look forward to some editing ( finally ) and some new/changed plot! I look forward to changing this story, and continuing it. Maybe doing a sequel? Or even doing a new story! Would you all read it? Did you miss me?

Also follow me on instagram @amggreen to fangirl about anime

Love ya and I am glad to be back my little stars- LumenaStar

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was shining on this day in Japan, bird chirping, children playing, adults complaining, and of course men, rather shall we call them boys, playing basketball. The gym was filled with the sounds of shoes squeaking against the floor, sweat dripped on the floor, and of course the shouts of the young boys with burning passion. A regular day at Seirin, especially with Kagami's stark voice being the loudest in the gym. 

The basketball team was going at it hard that day, pants filled the air, gasping for breath after Riko's ridiculous workout. Currently they were all sitting on the floor or dying on the floor in some cases, much too exhausted to move.

Kagami panted," Coach did you have to work us so hard?"

Riko's response was," Of course if you guys ever want to win the winter cup , then you are going to have to push your body to the limit." She finished with a smile," If you keep up the complaining then I'll double our training schedule." 

"Plus, why complain?" she continued," This could be much worse, imagine if you were undertrained? Or worse yet not trained at all? What would you even do without me, now that I think about it I am not appreciated as much as I should be! You know..." 

Everyone just let her rant in the background and gave inattentive 'hmm' when necessary to keep her happy, after all, an unhappy Riko was a doubled training schedule.

Outside the gym a young girl was walking up to the gym. Slightly lost and looking around as if the world had turned upside down. She finally looked up from her map ( that was focused on the opposite side of the city ) and suddenly saw just the gym she was looking for. Well, ain't God good?

She strode inside and gave a push to the squeaky metal doors.

Inside the gym the doors squeaked from continuous use. After the doors groan of protest followed a young girl. Someone who looked both familiar and new at the same time. Like meeting an old friend after a long time and seeing all at once the new and familiar parts of them. The boys continued to stare at the new entity with intrigue. 

Riko at this point had caught on that no one was listening to her monologue. She turned and shouted an indignant, "Hey! Who..." and trailed off, her sentence cut off by the sight of something peculiar.

In a strange turn of events, Kuroko stood up to investigate the mysterious newcomer. When he finally was able to see the girl in full frontal view, for the first time the team saw something in Kuroko other than bluntness. Kuroko embraced mystery girl with a desperation that the team thought unheard of. His fingers clung to her clothes and for a second both bodies seemed to freeze.

Unlike the rest of his team Kuroko knew exactly who this mysterious girl was. He pondered on why she was back. But, none the less, his baby sister was finally back.