Letting Go

Kagami came in and pulled Misaki from her team. She seemed like she was about to say something but before she could Kagami put her behind him.

Just as he was about to say something Misaki put her hand up infront of him and said
," Kagami please do not cause any trouble for these people... they're precious to me and if you truly care about me you'll care about them."

Kagami gave her a dangerous look and rebutted with
,"But they took you for almost a week! Kuroko was worried sick!" Misaki gave a sigh to that. It seemed that an explanation was in order if she was ever going to sort out her short comings of the past.

She gave her old team a look and they seemed confused with who this person was and who Kuroko was. Misaki calmly tried to diffuse the situation and try and start with introductions. She stepped infront of her tall red head friend and said
," Kagami this is my old team from America... guys this is my teammate Kagami." She gave both sides a look about questioning her about why she had a new team and why one was considered an old team.

Misaki decided to have two different explaintions for everyone. So no tension would be apparent in the room. She looked at Kagami and said," I'll be outside in a minute." She silenced his next statement with a sharp look.

As he left her behind she turned and acknowledged her team. They gave her a questioning look one that was filled with curiosity but mostly hurt for being left behind.

This was the last thing that she had wanted to happen to them. They were her family and she never wanted to see them sad.

"Guys nothing has changed between us" trying to explain she continued," the only thing that has is that I've changed as a person and my ambitions have changed and personally I think for the better."

" However you guys deserve an explanation and that's what I'll give you when you're able to digest the information that I'm apart of another team now." She added," I haven't left you guys behind I've just found something that really truly makes me happy."

As she turned to leave she finished with," When you're ready to let me give you a explanation to what has been happening these past few months in my life you know where to find me."

With that she turned her back on the first family she had known while simultaneously heading to the new family she had found.

AUTHORS NOTE
HI HI GUYS! FIRST OF IVE MISSED WRITING AND U HAVE SOMETHING TO ASK YOU GUYS! CAN YOU GUYS DO ME A FAVOR AND TELL ME WHERE YOU WOULD LIKE THE STORY TO GO AND WHAT YOU THINK OF MY WRITING I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!
I KNOW ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I UPDATED BUT EVERYTHING BEEN PRETTY HECTIC AS OF LATE! BUT IM BACK AND READY TO KEEP ON WRITING FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS! MY GOAL RECENTLY HAS BEEN FOR MY READERS TO LEARN AND GROW WITH MY CHARACTERS AND THE STORY! I HOPE THAT EVERYONES HOLIDAYS HAVE GONE WELL! THIS IS SORT OF MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO YOU!

LOVE ALWAYS,
LUMENASTAR